The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not sure that's quite correct, but I may be wrong.

Not all red cards carry an automatic suspension. Last man and denying goal scoring opertunity carry only points and £10 fine. Any suspensions start on the 6th day after the offence given that you have 5 days to appeal before suspension kicks in

Good win for us today , looked a bit dodgey for us when our keeper got sent off and ardeer equalized with the penalty .

Good to have a wee cushion over in form cumbernauld and shettleston . Lot's of work still to do but we are in a good position .

Don't think we really tested your keeper in the whole time it was 11 v 10. Can barely remember a save he made.

The keepers sending off was mad, especially with no sub keeper. Should probably just have let Ardeer score, it's not as if he was even attempting a save.

Ardeer's first red was a bit harsh although we could easily have been down to 10 early in the match.

game was off Wednesday, few injuries or players working maybe?

Behave yourself!! Check out glens Cumbernauld highlights, look at the state of the pitch in that game Monday night, then with the rain we had Wednesday this game was always going to be off. We had a good squad of players to pick from.

Don't think we really tested your keeper in the whole time it was 11 v 10. Can barely remember a save he made.

The keepers sending off was mad, especially with no sub keeper. Should probably just have let Ardeer score, it's not as if he was even attempting a save.

Ardeer's first red was a bit harsh although we could easily have been down to 10 early in the match.

We all said that should just of let him score.

Oh was that dog taking you for a walk today, looked like it ha

Just saying Rob Roy always seem to get the breaks ie games off just when they need it certain games played at right times even certain decisions going their way. Just a tight lucky season I suppose. Just my opinion for what it's worth. Oh and regs town game last Monday best player was boy I heard was on loan from clyde, without him id say you were pretty ordinary side. Town only had 2 regulars playing against Pollok yesterday. Boys who played did well considering. Penalty was another shocking decision. Good people the Pollok folk , supporters and players and officials not like some we could mention.

Just seen Rob Roy no game Monday or Saturday players getting well rested in run in then. What was it you said Mr RRG? Same for everyone? Lol oh we know Cumbernauld are at home and your ground sharing but don't spout that same for everyone crap when it is evidently not. No pressure here I would have been happy at start of season to stay in league, anything else a bonus , club has done well. Only one club mouthing off about how well they were going to do and it wasn't Pollok. You look as tho you might get promoted thanks to borrowing a player from a senior club and your man pulling a few favours re fixtures. Well done to you and all at the club most other clubs in league dislike.

Very very tight at the bottom, Neilston 3rd bottom then Largs a point or two below Vics and Yoker who I can't believe have been dragged into it!

Looking at their fixtures I still think Yoker will be safe.

Just saying Rob Roy always seem to get the breaks ie games off just when they need it certain games played at right times even certain decisions going their way. Just a tight lucky season I suppose. Just my opinion for what it's worth. Oh and regs town game last Monday best player was boy I heard was on loan from clyde, without him id say you were pretty ordinary side. Town only had 2 regulars playing against Pollok yesterday. Boys who played did well considering. Penalty was another shocking decision. Good people the Pollok folk , supporters and players and officials not like some we could mention.

Ok we just get breaks, we get help from powers that be, we are a average side, shettleston are brilliant you win happy now i hope.

Wait can't have that would like to address some of your nonsense, we have three players on loan, one has been in and out the team, one only came into team two months ago and Watt who himself hasn't been here long will be signing for us next season.

On your comment on us being a team most dislike in the league how ironic as i always had shettleston down as that! We have took decent number to all our away games and had good chat and banter and welcome from every team so got no idea where you are getting that from.

Finally we have played 8 games and 1 friendly game in a month. Not exactly sparse number of fixtures.

Who have Yoker still got to play?

Neilston and Thorniewood at home.

Greenock, Rob Roy and Shettleston away.

Have a look at the Glencairn website and it's league table page - that has a good summary of who has still to play who.

Archived