The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are away from home all season Dave so challenging for 3rd I would take now, even if finish 4 th or 5 th be happy enough.

The two favorites Pollok and Glens for me will be in top two, both managers know they have to deliver and my hunch is they will.

Oh stop my sides cant take any more haven't stopped laughing since I read this. In words taken from the TV I SMELL SXXXE but hey RRT (TUBE) keep up the comedy routine it really breaks up my day come on the Wood

Oh stop my sides cant take any more haven't stopped laughing since I read this. In words taken from the TV I SMELL SXXXE but hey RRT (TUBE) keep up the comedy routine it really breaks up my day come on the Wood

Glad my opinion amuses you like to do my bit to cheer people like you up, I bet you walk about all day smiling and laughing and hearing voices.

Glad my opinion amuses you like to do my bit to cheer people like you up, I bet you walk about all day smiling and laughing and hearing voices.

I cast my line and catch a tiddler ( gone fishing )who said that ?? ( God those voices wont shut up ) gone the Twood :ass:ass:ass

What's the big fascination with Glencairn this year?? Are they splashing the cash I take it??

This must be a question for Glens mad doesn't seem to be a lot of mention on any Glens signings, come on GM spill the beans or do we need to find out from RRT oops G

This must be a question for Glens mad doesn't seem to be a lot of mention on any Glens signings, come on GM spill the beans or do we need to find out from RRT oops G

As far as I am aware, all of Glencairn's signings this summer have been free agents, so no we haven't been "splashing the cash".

As far as I am aware, all of Glencairn's signings this summer have been free agents, so no we haven't been "splashing the cash".

Rubbish your spending LOADS OF MONEY you know you are go on go on admit I know Iv`e heard ( or is it those voices in my head again , ) who said that :unsure2::unsure2::unsure2:

What's the big fascination with Glencairn this year?? Are they splashing the cash I take it??

Quality quality players coming back after long time out! ! Get them on for the league.

Happy how long have you been a 'wood ' supporter?

We're not everybody's tip, it's just RRG trying to lower expectations and take some pressure off his own team.

There is one team in this league who are "splashing the cash" and making quite a few changes, however. But it's not Glencairn.

Archived