The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well this thread has took a turn for the worst.

As previously said two big games tomorrow, weather looks ok so both games should be on

Will be avoiding both games on my football coupon to close to call. .

Massive game tomorrow, Vics could give themselves a massive chance of survival with a win and almost all but relegate Largs too.

I think Largs and Thorniewood are going to go down I would say, which leaves 2 of Vics, Ardeer, Neilston and Greenock to fight it out for the last 2 relegation spots, hopefully weve got enough about us to stay up.

pmsl :P

Anyway let's get back to the thread.

Nothing against Largs, but I've enjoyed the banter with the Vics supporters, and I hope they get the 3 points to help them survive. If Largs play the same way as they did against us, I think they will.

Obviously a difficult time for Maybole. I wish them all the best, but, due to circumstances, I think Kilsyth may sneak it.

Weren't at our best today but dug deep for the 3pts against against a stuffy Maybole side,gave away our oblgatory daft goal, and bole were happy to sit in, finally broke them down with 10 mins to go, penalty from Paul Doyle and a great individual effort by Joe barclay !

Kilsyth up to 2nd place after today's win over Maybole. Still wide open for the promotion places.

great result the day, looked like one of those days second half, one way traffic but couldn't put the ball in the net, as soon as we got one with the stonewall penalty I was confident of getting 2, up to second, credit due to management team and players

Weren't at our best today but dug deep for the 3pts against against a stuffy Maybole side,gave away our oblgatory daft goal, and bole were happy to sit in, finally broke them down with 10 mins to go, penalty from Paul Doyle and a great individual effort by Joe barclay !

Delighted for wee Joe. Broke his ankle not long after joining Peasy and struggled to get back in the team after that. Good guy and hope to see him in the super premier next season.

Think that's maybole out of the top 3. Won't go down though . Chance for us next week ( as long as fixture man doesn't change his mind ) to go second by beating Ardeer.

Kilsyth have a cup game , Glencairn have a free week ( surprised glensmad has not been on moaning about that maybe he has been told not to who knows )

Shettleston playing Cumbernauld will be an interesting game for sure.

Archived