The mad competitive West Super Division One thread 2014-2015

glensmad

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really looking forward to travelling through to Shettleston on Saturday. Club had made good progress on last visit and have a good team on the park now.

Tough one for Greenock but shown good form recently so could be a good game.

How has Scott Anson performed on his return from injury?

Maybe the guy's camera would have been pointing into the sun had he moved.?Was the guy with the camera trying to make his living at the time?How many cameras does the Glencairn videographer use?

where was he for the rest of the game before he decided to block my view of the goal, are you sure your not related.

where was he for the rest of the game before he decided to block my view of the goal, are you sure your not related.
Why do I have to be related to him or even know him?

Do you have 5 cameras in the one place pointing at different parts of the pitch or do you surround the pitch with cameras?

Ardeer v Irvine vics..... Draw

Rob Roy v kilsyth..... Away win

Largs v Yoker...... Draw

Maybole v Cumbernauld.... Draw

Neilston v pollok...... Away win

Glencairn v thorniewood...... Home win

Shettleston v Greenock..... Home win

Ardeer v Irvine vics..... Draw

Largs v Yoker...... Draw

Maybole v Cumbernauld.... Draw

Neilston v pollok...... Away win

Glencairn v thorniewood...... Home win

Shettleston v Greenock..... Home win[/quote

I am also Quite confident for sat KRFC

Ardeer v Irvine vics..... Home win

Largs v Yoker...... Home win

Maybole v Cumbernauld.... Away win

Neilston v pollok...... Draw

Glencairn v thorniewood...... Away win

Shettleston v Greenock..... Draw

Don't think Ardeer v Irvine Vic's is actually getting played this Saturday

I have seen that Irvine Vics have been saying they have no game this weekend, but the fixture is still on the West Region website.

Neither Ardeer nor Irvine Vics have the match listed on their websites, so I think we can assume it's not going ahead.

Rob Roy v Kilsyth - probably game of the day, and the winner will be in a very good position for promotion. The teams below will be hoping for a wee draw.

Largs v Yoker - last chance for Largs, perhaps ? I expect Yoker to get out of the bottom four with their games in hand.

Maybole v Cumbernauld - Another two teams holding promotion hopes, could cancel each other out although I expect a few goals.

Neilston v Pollok - Interesting to see how Neilston react to a heavy defeat last weekend, while I can't see past Pollok for the title.

Glencairn v Thorniewood - Last week's big win for Thorniewood should serve as a warning for us. Hopefully we can keep our momentum going, though, but Thorniewood are never an easy team to beat for us.

Shettleston v Greenock - 'Town have stumbled in the last few weeks since their Scottish Junior Cup exit, but a home tie should see them back on track against a Greenock side who will battle for everything.

Archived