Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Looks like Perry Kitchen has a Lamborghini like Steven Fletcher. At least Kitchen has one for winning something. On a side note those trackside girls are bloomin lovely.

Reckon this boy is gonna be blown away by the glamour of trips to Dingwall and Inverness.

You'd have no idea you were only six points behind Aberdeen with a better goal difference, theres a decent chance you could still finish 2nd :lol:

Was thinking the same. Odds slashed at bookmakers. Now 1 to 2 on!

If we win 8 out of our last 10 games I reckon that would be enough to clinch the title.

Genuinely believe the quality is so poor this season that that isn't entirely unbelievable!

BELIEVE

Edited by GorgieRoad

If we win 8 out of our last 10 games I reckon that would be enough to clinch the title.

Genuinely believe the quality is so poor this season that that isn't entirely unbelievable!

BELIEVE

Would need to win at least 9 out of 10, including beating Celtic twice IMO.

We play Aberdeen at home in the last game before the split. Before that, Aberdeen have Partick Thistle (a), Kilmarnock (h), Motherwell (a) and Hamilton (h). It wouldn't exactly be a surprise if they took 10 or 12 points from that.

We've got Dundee (a), Inverness CT (a), St Johnstone (h) and Celtic (a).

If it's still six points by the time we play Aberdeen then we'll have done very well.

Given everything that Hearts went through with Romanov and given everything the club, supported by the fans, has done to put itself back into its present position I find it incredible that there are 'fans' criticising the club, and in particular, criticising Neilson.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with criticising a club and it's manager, no matter what has happened before.

There's a difference between being critical and spending the money to fly a plane over Tynecastle with a message on it though.

Given everything that Hearts went through with Romanov and given everything the club, supported by the fans, has done to put itself back into its present position I find it incredible that there are 'fans' criticising the club, and in particular, criticising Neilson.

I'd be interested to know how many times we've finished third or above in our history - some of our fans seem to think it should be a given. :lol: