Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Not.bothered.at.all.

What? You're not bothered or we're not bothered? I just said it did bother me a bit. No Hearts fan isn't bothered at all by 86, but its hardly that big a deal these days. What exactly are you trying to say?  Your low IQ may be your saving grace

Wish somebody would give bouncie the argument he is desperately trolling for.Its sad reading,he seems very lonely.

Im trying man! I'm bored. He seems to be an utter inadequate chump tho, so I'm off. 

Some Hearts fans replying to this saying 'I wasn't born doesn't bother me' yet come out constantly with the Scottish cup patter when fucking none of us were alive and try to claim we're hurting :lol:

Mintertastic.

:lol:

You've still not won the cup Dom, it's still on going! It's not like we are going on about a final you lost.

Minter.

It's a new day now. Have you all calmed down yet and got over the fact your club are the biggest bottlers in football history?

Pretty chirpy for a guy who's team who could end up with another failed promotion push and two failed cup finals in one season.

Pretty chirpy for a guy who's team who could end up with another failed promotion push and two failed cup finals in one season.

Or we go up, win the cup and get in Europe and we will have then done more in a month than you've done in 4 years, champ.

Or we go up, win the cup and get in Europe and we will have then done more in a month than you've done in 4 years, champ.

Can't wait to see how that works out for you, admire your optimism though. :lol:

You c***s never learn......

Can't wait to see how that works out for you, admire your optimism though. :lol:

You c***s never learn......

You're going to pump your rivals 5-1 in a cup final and win the championship this month?

It's a new day now. Have you all calmed down yet and got over the fact your club are the biggest bottlers in football history?

Nothing, nothing, is going to work for you. One day the pathological denial will slip away and you'll grasp the magnitude of what happened on the 19th of May and realise nothing hibs ever do will ever really have much effect on Hearts, the most you will ever do is cause a little bit of annoyance Even if you win the cup, after a few days we will just shrug our shoulders. That day really was massive, it could have changed everything for you, instead it just set your misery in stone for all time  :)

Sometimes I feel sorry for Hibs fans.

Yeah, right.....GIRFUY.

Another year in the Championship AT LEAST, another manager, major money problems on the way, even less (if possible) fans attending games, losing any player you have with any ability.

When will they learn.

Our next Derby is more likely to be against Edinburgh City.

Nothing, nothing, is going to work for you. One day the pathological denial will slip away and you'll grasp the magnitude of what happened on the 19th of May and realise nothing hibs ever do will ever really have much effect on Hearts, the most you will ever do is cause a little bit of annoyance Even if you win the cup, after a few days we will just shrug our shoulders. That day really was massive, it could have changed everything for you, instead it just set your misery in stone for all time :)

'Pathological denial' :lol:

'Grasp the magnitude' :lol:

What utter pish :lol:

Sometimes I feel sorry for Hibs fans.

Yeah, right.....GIRFUY.

Another year in the Championship AT LEAST, another manager, major money problems on the way, even less (if possible) fans attending games, losing any player you have with any ability.

When will they learn.

Our next Derby is more likely to be against Edinburgh City.

You'd better hope so, as we'd ram it up you dry as per.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png