Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Last week it was a pishing contest with Hibs fans - gonnae be daft Aberdeen fans this week. :(

1,000 page thread on Kickback about Rangers' misdemeanours, but a wee question about European seeding is getting you riled. Poor show.

Haha. AFC have won 4 of our last 6 European ties. Jambos have lost 5 of their last 6. I understand why you haven't been paying attention to that arena recently.

False.

Not sure why it bothers you so much considering hardly any teams ever qualify for the group stages from the 1st round.

False.

Not sure why it bothers you so much considering hardly any teams ever qualify for the group stages from the 1st round.

It's that kind of lackadaisical attitude that leads to Hearts having less of a European pedigree than Killie and the Pars.

It's that kind of lackadaisical attitude that leads to Hearts having less of a European pedigree than Killie and the Pars.

As opposed to a having lackadaisical attitude towards making false claims and coming across as a dribbling simpleton? Not sure if I'll be able to sleep tonight thinking about this tbqh.

Any Jambos willing to admit to being a little embarrassed that you'll be ranked above AFC in Europe thanks to achievements powered by Roma-dollars/debts?

Might make the difference between being seeded in QR2.

Given that our seeding is based on a period when we dropped out of the top 6, flirted with relegation, went into administration, got relegated and almost died while Aberdeen experienced something of a renaissance I'd say "pleasantly surprised" covers my reaction to that news Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Last six European opponents, your only progression was against Paks. The other five were exits.

Remind us what bit was false Mr Mensa?

You said ties m80.

That reads 1 win, 3 draws and 2 defeats, of which came from Liverpool and Tottenham. It's this kind of lackadaisical attitude of including games that are no longer relevant that puts your coefficient behind the glorious gorgie rn.

You said ties m80.

That reads 1 win, 3 draws and 2 defeats, of which came from Liverpool and Tottenham. It's this kind of lackadaisical attitude of including games that are no longer relevant that puts your coefficient behind the glorious gorgie rn.

Flocks sake, what's happening to schools in the Central Belt?

A tie can be 2 legs.

Game, match = 1 leg.

On a serious note, we both better hope that UEFA regionalise the draw this time. Playing a team from Macedonia or Kosovo in June won't be very easy.

Flocks sake, what's happening to schools in the Central Belt?

A tie can be 2 legs.

Game, match = 1 leg.

On a serious note, we both better hope that UEFA regionalise the draw this time. Playing a team from Macedonia or Kosovo in June won't be very easy.

Can?.

My interpretation > Yours. IDST AAF

Unfortunately for you UEFA coefficients are based on a five year window rather than a 50 year one.

I know it's unfair but them's the breaks

I suppose it would been in Hearts' interests to get rid of any seeding period, having failed to achieve anything more noteworthy than beating Valerenga in the last 50 years.

Any Jambos willing to admit to being a little embarrassed that you'll be ranked above AFC in Europe thanks to achievements powered by Roma-dollars/debts?

The line-ups from our draws v Liverpool and Spurs:

v Liverpool: MacDonald, McGowan, Zaliukas, Webster, Grainger, Paterson, Barr, Taouil, Novikovas, Templeton, Sutton.

v Spurs: MacDonald, McGowan, Zaliukas, Webster, Grainger, Templeton, Jonsson, Robinson, Novikovas, Skacel, Smith.

Thank f**k for the "Roma-dollars", buying us a team full of academy players with a handful of SPL journeyman.

Might make the difference between being seeded in QR2.

pinilla.png

Haha. AFC have won 4 of our last 6 European ties. Jambos have lost 5 of their last 6. I understand why you haven't been paying attention to that arena recently.

And yet...

Heart of Midlothian - 6.460

Aberdeen - 5.460

Get that right up you.neville.png

I suppose it would been in Hearts' interests to get rid of any seeding period, having failed to achieve anything more noteworthy than beating Valerenga in the last 50 years.

We've certainly not achieved losing to Bohemians, Skonto Riga or 8-1 to Sigma Olomouc.

Not surprised to see Augustyn leaving - he's looked decent at times, but hasn't been up to it often enough - I've a feeling he could find a club in Scotland.

Pallardo was tremendous last season, but has been surprisingly poor this season.

Oshaniwa and Juanma have looked decent at times, and ridiculous at other times, but Levein is a stubborn character, and will likely want to persevere with them - Robbie has already said that the striker position that needs strengthening  - I'd say we also need to try and sign a left-back we can rely on.

We've had two decent seasons from Buaben, but I've lost patience with him recently, even if he was decent on Saturday.

Will Levein decide to cut his losses with El Hass after two unproductive seasons? He fucking well should.

Sadly, it looks like King and Gomis will go, which I think is a shame, as I like them both.

There are decisions to be made on McGhee and Reilly - was surprised to see the latter hooked at half time on Saturday, as he looked decent - I suspect Robbie/Levein might have changed their mind about Reilly.

Dauda has been largely disappointing, and can f**k off.

Edit:  We might also lose Paterson. And Walker. And Nicholson.

Edited by paranoid android