Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Except your intention was clearly to get compliments from Hearts fans ( :lol:) rather than wind up Hibs fans. Gutted for you.

Not at all. Neither of these things was my intention tbh. Hearts fans are more likely to read it than supporters of other clubs, hence why I posted it here. I was also going to post it in the Hibs thread, but I fear the general reaction will be similar to yours (which is a shame, as it isn't intended to cause any offence). Personally speaking, I'll be a temporary Hibs supporter on Saturday afternoon.

Edited by The Real Saints

Imagine how embarrassed you're going to be if we end up overshadowing you in this season of all seasons, with a Scottish Cup win and Europa League entry a round later than you.

Well done on the 3rd place, though.

:lol:

Is this a serious post?

A bit of a surprise given that he's reportedly been on the verge of signing a new deal for weeks. Presumably he's been told he won't be number 1 next season and he isn't happy about that.

We'll need 2 keepers now if Hamilton is going on loan. I suppose Gilks might be one of them.

Edited by DC92

Not overly fussed about him not being number one as there were signs of him slowing down but a bit surprised he won't stick around as cover and coach. Maybe he thought he's still got a year of playing every week on him.

Done us a good turn, wish him well.

Presumably he's been told he won't be number 1 next season and he isn't happy about that.

Maybe he thought he's still got a year of playing every week on him.

It does look that way. 

I have Gilks down as a relative improvement to Neil, so I won't be displeased if he indeed signs. What they do for a backup is anyone's guess - we won't go for out of contract jobbers in this league in Dean Brill and Scott Brown, I think; much more likely we dive back into the foreign market. Neilson has been on the record IIRC that that's where the value is. 

No thanks to the busted flush Bain. Alexander kept nine more clean sheets (more than double) he did this season, and more than he has in the last two seasons combined.

Gilks will do, as will some foreign boy too no doubt.