Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I'd like us to play a striker with a bit of pace who can stretch teams a bit. I think Reilly might be finished here which is a shame as he's not been given a fair chance.

Reilly is humpty.

He runs and runs,and runs again.

Headless chicken who does not score goals.

And he runs around a lot.

Wan-ma is also humpty and dives a lot.

Hibernian Football Club :lol:

We still have fans alive that have watched Clyde win more than 1 Scottish Cup. How many Hibs fans alive have witnessed the Hibs win a Scottish Cup?? We may be shite and in a decline, but we'll always look at you as a Wee Team.

:lol:

Back in your box, diddy

Hibernian Football Club :lol:

We still have fans alive that have watched Clyde win more than 1 Scottish Cup. How many Hibs fans alive have witnessed the Hibs win a Scottish Cup?? We may be shite and in a decline, but we'll always look at you as a Wee Team.

Oh ya fucker :lol:

The seethe from Hivs fans is delicious! It is a hard job supporting a wee team, I support a wee team but in terms of Scottish Cup Wins - You are thee Wee team :lol:. To think you've had 10 attempts at winning the fuckin thing since you last won it!

Listen Hobo's, on the bight side of things, I heard David Attenborough is doing a documentary on the last Hibs Scottish Cup win!

That's probably the worst attempt at trolling I've ever seen on here😂