Heart of Midlothian 2014-

...out on loan.

It would be unusual to put your coach out on loan for a year but we do it with players.

We put young players out on loan so they gain experience and it helps them get ready for the first team.

We should put Robbie out on loan to a lower league side and bring in an experienced manager.

Craig Levein would have picked up more points last season with that squad of players. Another decent experienced manager would have and would do so next season.

I'm sure it will not happen and we will stick to the 5 year plan.

The 5 year plan. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

This is a worse post then the ones from the Hibs c**t.

Is the lad Hamilton going to be your keeper next year?

If not do you see him going out on loan?

Have to think he needs first team football now that he's getting called up to Scotland squads

Nielson had said he'd be going on loan - then he played in the last 3 games, and played well - then Alexander left - I wonder if it's possible that Robbie/Levein now think he can be first choice?

Strongly rumoured also that Matt Gilks will sign, so who knows?

Edited by paranoid android

Nielson had said he'd be going on loan - then he played in the last 3 games, and played well - then Alexander left - I wonder if it's possible that Robbie/Levein now think he can be first choice?

Strongly rumoured also that Matt Gilks will sign, so who knows?

Gilks is a definite I believe. Main reason Alexander is off. The intention is to loan Hamilton out

Gilks is a definite I believe. Main reason Alexander is off. The intention is to loan Hamilton out

Quite surprised at Alexander - at his age, you'd think he'd have one eye on a coaching career - fair play to him if he wants to keep playing for as long as possible.

Is Gilks really an upgrade on Alexander?

I'd say so. He's only 33 which isn't old for a goalie and has played at a decent level. Alexander has definitely tailed off since last season, I like him a lot but am happy getting Gilks in.

Now, while I'm not wanting a part in the cock waving you're all doing on the Hearts thread.. What the fùck is this pish?

"Since Jesus was 10". UFUKKINWOTHIB_B

His chat is always brutal so at least he's consistent if nothing else.

Now, while I'm not wanting a part in the cock waving you're all doing on the Hearts thread.. What the fùck is this pish?

"Since Jesus was 10". UFUKKINWOTHIB_B

It's something hearts fans commonly used against us "you've not won the big cup since Jesus was 2"

106 years and counting

Thank you

It's something hearts fans commonly used against us "you've not won the big cup since Jesus was 2"

106 years and counting

Thank you

Am I missing something?  I have literally never heard a Hearts fan use that line.

106 years and counting

Thank you

I am almost certain the line hearts fans used was 1902 rather than this Jesus carry on you mention Edited by forever_blue