Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Coveted 7th place finish and cup semi-final appearance up for grabs again for Dundee next season.
U wot m8?  
Must be shite being unable to even contemplate the notion that your team may win the league one day. Kinda sums up the mentality of most in Scottish football to be honest.
You're tripping. Your team finished closer on points to 9th placed Partick than you did to Celtic.

I know even the Championship title is beyond Hibs :lol:

Imagine how embarrassed you're going to be if we end up overshadowing you in this season of all seasons, with a Scottish Cup win and Europa League entry a round later than you.

Well done on the 3rd place, though.

:lol:

We're now officially in the close season

And what's the close season for, If not to dream?

The icy fingers of grim reality will have awaken most of us from our reverie by September but for now we could all be the next Leicester City.

We should all be optimistic and hopeful while we can 

...with a Scottish Cup win...

That might be taking things a bit far though

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)

Imagine how embarrassed you're going to be if we end up overshadowing you in this season of all seasons, with a Scottish Cup win and Europa League entry a round later than you.

:lol: I won't be embarrassed in the slightest. If Hibs go on to win the cup it will have been deserved. I'll carry on concentrating on my own teams fortunes. Imagine how gutting it will be when you lose. Worse than 86 imo

You're a dreamer FF I'll give you that.

You remind me of The Black Night from that Monty Python Sketch.  :)

The start of this year it was 'if' you won the treble'. 

Then it was 'if' you won promotion and the 2 cups.

Then it was 'if' you won promotion and the Scottish.

Now it's 'if' you won the Scottish.  There seems to be a pattern developing here.

:lol: I won't be embarrassed in the slightest. If Hibs go on to win the cup it will have been deserved. I'll carry on concentrating on my own teams fortunes. Imagine how gutting it will be when you lose. Worse than 86 imo

The start of this year it was 'if' you won the treble'. 

Then it was 'if' you won promotion and the 2 cups.

Then it was 'if' you won promotion and the Scottish.

Now it's 'if' you won the Scottish.  There seems to be a pattern developing here.

Indeed. The Scottish seems to be a constant there. It's going to be glorious.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Bragging rights over which round of Europe you enter?

Another Hibs first surely??

Ahem...

http://www.heartsfc.co.uk/news/5175

Soufian El Hassnaoui has left Hearts after having his contract terminated by mutual consent.

The Moroccan forward’s season never got off the ground after suffering a series of injuries, which restricted his overall appearances to 19, with four goals scored, since joining the club in 2014.

Speaking to Hearts News, head coach Robbie Neilson wished him all the best.

"It was a difficult period for Soufian, due to the injuries that he picked up,†he said. “He was very unlucky here and never really got to show what he was capable of.

“He’s a talented player and I hope he gets to show it wherever he goes.

“We wish him all the best in the future.â€

fair enough, I didn't expect that.  I still think we must have paid a very high percentage of his contact up if not all of it.