Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What do the Hearts fans on here think of the new stand btw? Genuinely interested to hear an opinion on it.

To me It just looks like an exact copy of our East stand/very similar to the Wheatfield stand. Obviously with it being the main stand I can imagine the inside etc being very smart.

The only pics are really basic, I think the finer details aren't fully confirmed. It's single tier so how can it look anything other than the east/wheatfield?

The interior sounds like it's going to be very smart, the restaurant having features from the old stand etc. quite excited to see it.

I've explained myself OK I think. You on the other hand aren't making much sense. I'm basically saying you can try to wind us up with albert kidd as you tried to do a few pages back, give it 7-0, 6-2, you haven't beaten us for 2 years ect, but it really counts for hardly anything because of the ultimate humiliation, this will last no matter what hibs do, it's a simple as that, I dont think that's slavering or over blowing anything, I think that's pretty straight forward. I hope you get it this time.

Nah hold on, you're right. 5-1 killed us as a club :(

Wonder who those ghosts were that put you out the Scottish, again.

post-49094-14624708204794_thumb.jpg

A two-tiered stand would've looked awesome, aye. It would've been too expensive and too many seats for what we need, though.

Only 2000 in the new official Bobby Walker and the Jambos skelped Kaiser Wilhelm II stand? I've heard some incredible news that the #somoney bois have been on the dog and bone to the Budge offering her top dolla for the rest of the seats. #moneyspinner

That's fairly incredible

A two-tiered stand would've looked awesome, aye. It would've been too expensive and too many seats for what we need, though.

Only 2000 in the new official Bobby Walker and the Jambos skelped Kaiser Wilhelm II stand? I've heard some incredible news that the #somoney bois have been on the dog and bone to the Budge offering her top dolla for the rest of the seats. #moneyspinner

Something like our main stand would have done the trick. Think ours holds about 6500 aswell. It would also have gave me the chance to come on here and ask Hearts fans opinion on them build a carbon copy of our Main Stand.

😂 could be wrong but do you post on Talk Hearts? Reason I ask is due to the Bobby Walker Patter.

:lol:

How's bambino bringing up derby records and getting bites! Is it not something like ten years of constant defeats before Hibs catch our win record? Of course that would mean hibs get out the seaside league at some point.

That's because it's your main stand. We've already got bars/restaurants and offices in our West and FF stands.

The facilities in the West Stand are pretty decent, I agree. I'd imagine our new main stand will at least be on a par. One of our end stands - the Gorgie - has a perfectly reasonable function suite. The Wheatfield should be getting a bar under it and the existing three stands are set to get a few further improvements. When you add that to the steepness of the stands and the increased capacity, Tynecastle is going to be fucking magic.

The atmosphere at Tynie is very good but hate the actual seats/place. It's like it was made for the borrowers. Everyone is literarily packed in.

We have had to maximise the available space,we don't have the luxury of rattling about in a half empty stadium (know what I mean).

Any Jambos willing to admit to being a little embarrassed that you'll be ranked above AFC in Europe thanks to achievements powered by Roma-dollars/debts?

Might make the difference between being seeded in QR2.

Any Jambos willing to admit to being a little embarrassed that you'll be ranked above AFC in Europe thanks to achievements powered by Roma-dollars/debts?

Not at all. Couldn't care less if we're seeded or not either. Just like I couldn't care that we enter QR1 instead of 2, actually think it'll help starting that bit earlier.

I don't care either way. Do you think it will stop you winning the competition?

Yes I think we should hand over qualification to Motherwell.

Not embarrassed. More annoyed that we didn't steal and rob more charity money than we did.

Hadn't considered it until you raised the question.

Having now thought about it, I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. Hearts are regarded quite rightly, as Scotland's shining beacon in Europe.  ^_^

We'll not talk about Aberdeen's recent European excursions to save your embarrassment.

Hadn't considered it until you raised the question.

Having now thought about it, I'm not embarrassed in the slightest. Hearts are regarded quite rightly, as Scotland's shining beacon in Europe. ^_^

We'll not talk about Aberdeen's recent European excursions to save your embarrassment.

Haha. AFC have won 4 of our last 6 European ties. Jambos have lost 5 of their last 6. I understand why you haven't been paying attention to that arena recently.

Remind me what HMFC's biggest European achievement was? Beating Bayern in a 1st leg doesn't really cut it.

Edited by O_Kahn