Heart of Midlothian 2014-

What do the Hearts fans on here think of the new stand btw? Genuinely interested to hear an opinion on it.

To me It just looks like an exact copy of our East stand/very similar to the Wheatfield stand. Obviously with it being the main stand I can imagine the inside etc being very smart.

As per.   :lol:

Hibs have won 5 out of the last 27.

The period they're so excited about since we battered them 5-1 in the cup final has seen them win 5, lose 5 and draw 6.

**** it must be desperate to be a hibby.  :)

'Pathological denial' :lol:

'Grasp the magnitude' :lol:

What utter pish :lol:

Brilliant response. Three smilies and an utter pish, truly I'm floored by that. Tell me then how hibs can ever possibly lay a glove on Hearts again after that day? You know it, I know it, every Scottish football fan knows it.

You've got this for the rest of your life.

Unlucky.

4 years ago.  1 Scottish cup tie won since then.  Eliminated twice by Hibernian since then.  Minter. 

It honestly just doesn't matter all that much anymore. You'll get this eventually. Hibs cant hurt us, 5-1 has set us up for life. It could have been so different, it isn't. You can try and try but it's the way it is. Sorry. 

Edited by Pailleman

What do the Hearts fans on here think of the new stand btw? Genuinely interested to hear an opinion on it.

To me It just looks like an exact copy of our East stand/very similar to the Wheatfield stand. Obviously with it being the main stand I can imagine the inside etc being very smart.

Looks pretty simple from the pitch view, but most stands do... It's all to do with the office space, restaurant and hospitality stuff on the inside, the main stand is currently costing us money this new one will generate it. 

It honestly just doesn't matter all that much anymore. You'll get this eventually. Hibs cant hurt us, 5-1 has set us up for life. It could have been so different, it isn't. You can try and try but it's the way it is. Sorry.

I'm sure it didn't hurt losing a 2 nil lead at home to us and I'm sure it didn't hurt losing the replay. That's me totally convinced :lol:

Looks pretty simple from the pitch view, but most stands do... It's all to do with the office space, restaurant and hospitality stuff on the inside, the main stand is currently costing us money this new one will generate it.

For the last few years hearts fans have went on about our Lego East stand then plan to build an exact replica stand wise as their main stand. Our main stand looks a lot lot better but sod a stadium debate for the millionth time.

Aye there's no debate that building a new stand will benefit Hearts massively, what with hospitality,restaurant, the cost of maintaining the current stand etc. I just think it looks pretty basic tbh. It doesn't look any better than our East stand, pitch side that is.

As per. :lol:

Hibs have won 5 out of the last 27.

The period they're so excited about since we battered them 5-1 in the cup final has seen them win 5, lose 5 and draw 6.

**** it must be desperate to be a hibby. :)

It's reminiscent of that wonderful spell they had against us just in between the end of 17 in a row and the start of 22 in a row

I'm sure it didn't hurt losing a 2 nil lead at home to us and I'm sure it didn't hurt losing the replay. That's me totally convinced :lol:

No I'm not saying that, it did for maybe a week, a couple of weeks possibly, but years later? Months later? Nope, its just not that massive a deal. 5-1 is a big deal, the biggest, it'll bring me joy and hibs hurt probably for the rest of my life. It'll always be there, in the locker, no matter what success hibs have, it'll always win. That's how football rivalries work. That's unfortunate for you.

Edited by Pailleman

Where to start here :lol:

As good as winning 5-1 was back in 2012, that doesn't mean I'm not pissed off or gutted when we lose to Hibs.

Our new main stand is not an exact replica of the "lego east stand" it's quite clear there are a number of facilities in the plans which make it an all round superior stand. I should hope so given the price comparisons.

Hibs fans are tragic obsessives.

Where to start here :lol: As good as winning 5-1 was back in 2012, that doesn't mean I'm not pissed off or gutted when we lose to Hibs. Our new main stand is not an exact replica of the "lego east stand" it's quite clear there are a number of facilities in the plans which make it an all round superior stand. I should hope so given the price comparisons. Hibs fans are tragic obsessives.

That's because it's your main stand. We've already got bars/restaurants and offices in our West and FF stands.