Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I tend to agree with that especially when you look at the risk we took on Souttar, whom we paid a fee for. That one worked out nicely thus far.

Time will tell for Muirhead, if we sign him.

Muirhead is a bit of a donkey to be honest. He did next to nothing for us at Killie but occasionally come on and run about like a headless chicken. He'd scored a few goals for the U20 side and people were excited about him but he did next to nothing for the senior side. Dundee Utd appear to have came to the same conclusion.

He did score from the halfway line in a Scotland match once I think.

A Hearts supporting colleague suggested to me that Sammon will be getting circa £6k a week at Hearts.  That can't be right, is it?

Defo not hahaha, will be on 2k max

He would surely have been on about £10k a week at Derby considering he came from a Premier League club and they payed over a million quid for him.  The £6k figure seems more likely to be true.

He would surely have been on about £10k a week at Derby considering he came from a Premier League club and they payed over a million quid for him.  The £6k figure seems more likely to be true.

He will be on £2.5k max.Since exiting admin we have had a wage structure in place that seen 2 -2.5k as the basic with bonuses on top.

He will be on £2.5k max.Since exiting admin we have had a wage structure in place that seen 2 -2.5k as the basic with bonuses on top.

Whoever told you thats talking a load of shite, quite frankly.

I very much doubt Hearts are paying any one player £6k per week. £4k a week maximum I'd say.

Why? By all accounts you're close to matching the wages Aberdeen pay, so you'll be in that ballpark.