Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

Any of you boys know why talkhearts is down? I use their smilies all over the internet and now I've got a bunch of posts with dead links in them.

It's down whilst police investigate how many of the 80% of members that have been accused of noncery by another member are actual kiddy fiddlers.

My bet is most of them, tbqh.

Considering the way they ruthlessly tell players to get to f**k, it just shows how spineless Budge and Levein really are that they won't tell Neilson his time's up.

We are doing absolutely nothing of note until the new stand is up and Budge, Levein and Neilson are away so we can finally press the reset button.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

I'd have sacked him after his team downed tools against Hibs in April 2015, tbh.

That and the Rangers game the week before is when the rot started setting in for me as well. The cup debacle was when my support for him became impossible to win back. Any Hertz manager going five without a win against that utter shite should be straight in the bin. That's McGlynn territory.

Mr Romanov would have had him emptied right after that Hibs tie. A new manager should have been brought in then to see out the league campaign which was never in doubt and then build over the summer for the new campaign.

Instead, we gave him and Levein a license to put c**ts like Conor Sammon on a three year contract when he could have went to Aberdeen and weakened them instead. Add two other goal virgins, the Polish boy who will never play and the goalkeeping shambles, and it gets you a complete clusterf**k of a situation moving forward.

Budge needs to take a fair share of the blame for letting it happen when many of the switched on, non jammy wearer fans could see the terminal way things were and have headed towards.

2 hours ago, Dee Man said:

What a bunch of miserable c***s.

It's funny, I was actually going to compare our situation to Dundee's. I've been hearing all season from Dundee fans calling for Hartley's head because the football has been shite but on the face of it, the situation is really far from critical, and Hartley on paper in the last few seasons has done an excellent job with Dundee.

Then I tell them about Neilson and get the same reaction because on paper he is still doing as well as you could probably expect, but watching it week in week out is soul destroying.

In the end we all just concluded we're a fickle bunch us football fans.

Edited by GorgieRoad

Considering the way they ruthlessly tell players to get to f**k, it just shows how spineless Budge and Levein really are that they won't tell Neilson his time's up.

We are doing absolutely nothing of note until the new stand is up and Budge, Levein and Neilson are away so we can finally press the reset button.

That stand you can't even afford to pay for. Tough times ahead ITPO.

11 hours ago, GorgieRoad said:

It's funny, I was actually going to compare our situation to Dundee's. I've been hearing all season from Dundee fans calling for Hartley's head because the football has been shite but on the face of it, the situation is really far from critical, and Hartley on paper in the last few seasons has done an excellent job with Dundee.

Then I tell them about Neilson and get the same reaction because on paper he is still doing as well as you could probably expect, but watching it week in week out is soul destroying.

In the end we all just concluded we're a fickle bunch us football fans.

I don't know where you've heard Dundee fans calling for Hartley's head all season but if you are talking about on here then they are in a tiny minority. There was 3 panic merchant posters maximum that thought his time was up after our last defeat. 

Disregarding that, our situations weren't remotely comparable anyway. We were stuck at the bottom of the table on single figures, losing game after game whereas your mob have been up the top of the table all season. 

I'm going to have to sit through 90 minutes of a Hearts game to see how eye-bleedingly brutal Neilson's brand of football is.