Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Only reason I could see that is if it was about money. But if it was about money he wouldn't even be interested in returning to Scotland.

What if he wants to return to Scotland but is also interested in money?

Hearts need to get there arse into gear and get some decent signings on board. Before watt,Ozturk,rossi left and Pattersons injury I'd say we needed 2/3 added...with 2/3 1st team members clearly not good enough imo we could do with at least 4/5 new additions with at least 2 real quality ie mcginn and berra

20 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Yeah I'd rather we tried to do most of our transfer business in the summer once Cathro has been in the job 6 months anyway. Can't see us finishing better than 4th or past Celtic for the cup anyway. 

Maybe yer fellow Jambos are different than you, and have grander ambitions... From a Dons point of view, I can't think of anything worse than finishing behind that *** scum filth.

Edited by Illgresi

30 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

Yeah I'd rather we tried to do most of our transfer business in the summer once Cathro has been in the job 6 months anyway. Can't see us finishing better than 4th or past Celtic for the cup anyway. 

I'm quite happy to buy into the cathro experiment and he will get time from me.but if we don't get a couple in that give us the zeefuik type lift I worry that the playing side will slide underwhelming so and make it difficult for cathro going forward

42 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

The squad is tiny at the moment, though - need to get a few in soon.

44 minutes ago, Illgresi said:

Maybe yer fellow Jambos are different than you, and have grander ambitions... From a Dons point of view, I can't think of anything worse than finishing behind that *** scum filth.

Getting bum rot and having to be fitted with a plastic ringpiece would be pretty bad, tbf.

Levein still signing nobodies from Wyscout, I see. A shree-and-a-half year deal for some 28-year-old that has only managed to play one full season of football in his career and has a honking scoring record. Another Kenny Anderson, basically.

What a complete dinosaur, man. An absolute parody of himself that is rubbing off on the club. :lol: