Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Heard we've agreed a deal to sign Haris Vukic on loan and that the Ameobi rumours are true and we're trying to sort something out. Could well be nonsense but I guess it's the whole fun of the transfer windows.

If it is true I can't say I'm overly fussed about Vukic, thought he was overrated in the championship when he was at The Rangers but we definitely need players in creative areas.

1 minute ago, Winston Churchill said:

Headed the ball like a wee girl.

Can't argue that he was a good player and had a fantastic season in the championship as well as steadying the defence last season when he came back into the side

Saw on kickback that we are linked with Nicky Devlin of Ayr as a replacement for Paterson. I asked on the Ayr forum what they thought of him and they all say he is quick and a good full back but is defensively suspect and that he is under contract so we would have to pay- Cathro has said that finances are available if necessary. Think he would be a good signing depending on what Ayr would ask for a transfer fee

1 minute ago, RandomGuy. said:

He's the type of signing I'd be expecting us to make. With the greatest of respect, you should be aiming higher.

Sent from my F5121 using Pie and Bovril mobile app

I agree to an extent but there is loads of talent in the lower leagues which is where we have went wrong before instead opting for untried foreigners

Daily Record now reporting that Ozturk is away to that Turkish mob, so it must be happening right enough.

Not a major shock, as he's not featured much recently, and Nowak looks decent.

It's all gone quiet on the Juanma to Japan front.

Be a good time to punt Oshaniwa as well - the poor c**t must be fucking freezing.

We've offered Aaron Hughes a deal. If he can organise and talk players through games he might be able to do us a turn as the back 4 have looked a fucking mess the last few months. Not convinced he has the legs though or he wouldn't have been scraping about in Australia and India for a game.  

24 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

We've offered Aaron Hughes a deal. If he can organise and talk players through games he might be able to do us a turn as the back 4 have looked a fucking mess the last few months. Not convinced he has the legs though or he wouldn't have been scraping about in Australia and India for a game.  

In fairness Pearson got on just fine with us when he came back from his first stint in India. I'm fairly sure Hughes would be fine. There are some really weird names in that league, just having a quick look Diego Forlan, Florent Malouda, John Arne-Riise, Bernard Mendy, Didier Zokora and Mohamed Sissoko were all playing over there this season. Pearson was playing in the same side as Helder Postiga.

From the sound of things it's just a really easy and well paid short term gig as the league itself only runs for about 3 months.

In fairness Pearson got on just fine with us when he came back from his first stint in India. I'm fairly sure Hughes would be fine. There are some really weird names in that league, just having a quick look Diego Forlan, Florent Malouda, John Arne-Riise, Bernard Mendy, Didier Zokora and Mohamed Sissoko were all playing over there this season. Pearson was playing in the same side as Helder Postiga.
From the sound of things it's just a really easy and well paid short term gig as the league itself only runs for about 3 months.

Got that impression as well will be interesting to see if it becomes like the Chinese superleague