Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Our slip up at Peterhead is going to have 0 impact on our season.
Were still in the cup.
Lafferty is now 4 goals in 3
I actually cant wait to see how silly Hibs look when Ambrose makes the howler to allow Lafferty to score the winner at ER

Lafferty, 4 goals in 3. Simon Murray, 5 goals in 3.

After the league cup stages last season Brian Graham was the top scorer in Scotland...

Haven't we been hearing for 3 years now about how Hearts are going to dominate Hibs because "Stevenson is shite, Walker will destroy him" "Hanlon is soft, Goncalves will tear him apart" "Djoum is a top player" etc etc. Hasn't happened. Quite the opposite.

3 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Hearts actually beating Hibs in a game of football :lol: I take it you've missed the 140 odd years of Derby dominance that Hibs have enjoyed?

Hearts would be best concentrating on the likes of Patrick, St Johnstone etc before coming for the big boys.

Couldn't agree more, Dom. No idea where this inflated sense of ego has come from. Jambos, come back to us when you humiliate us in a final, or go 22 in a row undefeated. Sure, you beat us 7-0 over forty years ago, but we've moved on and become Edinburgh's dominant team.

18 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

When was the last time Hearts actually won at Easter Road? Must be coming up for a decade soon. I know we've pumped them on their last 3 visits and that's only off the top of my head.

Pumped must be by four clear goals I'm afraid.  ^_^

1 hour ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

When was the last time Hearts actually won at Easter Road? Must be coming up for a decade soon. I know we've pumped them on their last 3 visits and that's only off the top of my head.

Aye three games is a decade right enough, must feel like that as hibs have been down in the lower leagues for that long

27 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

Aye three games is a decade right enough, must feel like that as hibs have been down in the lower leagues for that long

Hearts last won at Easter Road longer than 3 games ago m9.  You're talking a good five years or something. 

29 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

Completely agree mate, it's not like you were given home cup ties in both seasons to try and beat us while we were in separate divisions. That would've been embarrassing.

Completely agree mate, it's not like you were given home cup ties in both seasons to try and beat us while we were in separate divisions. That would've been embarrassing.

Aye we seem to have a bad run against lower league diddy sides over the past couple of years

BmOzO5OCMAEv4K7.jpg.8299a6b3b80d816ad3345b366aac586b.jpg

This was the last time we won at ER.  Three years ago.  Not great but not as bad as it could've been seeing as you've been in a different league for two years of those three. 

Think, if you'd beat us you would have avoided the playoffs.

31 minutes ago, FatRonaldo said:

Aye we seem to have a bad run against lower league diddy sides over the past couple of years

You seem to have a bad record against everyone including Maltese waiters over the past couple of years. 

22 minutes ago, Dominique Malonga said:

Tbf Hearts had an identity back then.

Aye, players that where half decent wanting to play for the club.  Now they are utterly shite and full of mercenaries.  

28 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

BmOzO5OCMAEv4K7.jpg.8299a6b3b80d816ad3345b366aac586b.jpg

This was the last time we won at ER.  Three years ago.  Not great but not as bad as it could've been seeing as you've been in a different league for two years of those three. 

Think, if you'd beat us you would have avoided the playoffs.

And avoided relegation which would have meant keeping Butcher, no Stubbsy and no Scottish Cup.

Cheers guys.

26111887-911x1024.jpg