Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Not that I'm accepting the Daily Record as a source for anything other than Shuggie and Duggie, but I'm fairly certain we're through the looking glass if we're getting laughed at by an Aberdeen fan for NOT signing Zander Diamond.
jose.png

A player as limited as Zander Diamond should never have been allowed to use that name

It's as if Neil Berry had called himself "Starchild Sexwrangler"

47 minutes ago, Darren said:

What's happening with Bjorn Johnsen?

A question every single Hearts fan has asked on a daily basis over the last 367 days.

Yes, I looked it up.

Edited by JamieThomas

10 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

A question every single Hearts fan has asked on a daily basis over the last 367 days.

Yes, I looked it up.

That's fascinating. Any idea what's happening with Bjorn Johnsen?

1 hour ago, Darren said:
That's fascinating. Any idea what's happening with Bjorn Johnsen?

He's being kept in a cage, fed raw meat and beaten with rifle butts in an effort to toughen him up enough to face Hamilton Academicals

Edited by topcat(The most tip top)
typo

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

He's being kept in a cage, fed raw meat and beaten with rifle butts in an effort to toughen him up enough to face Hamilton Academicals

Thanks.

Is he going to be a Juwon #2 or are we actually going to give him some game time?

So looking at match stats of Hearts' game Saturday and a guy named Petkov played the second half?  According to Soccerway he's a 16 year old Bulgarian but what else do Hearts fans know about this lad?  Didn't see the game but did he play well?

Also what's up with Dario Zanatta?  He's Canadian so I'm interested in how he's doing but he doesn't seem to have a chance of getting much playing time at Hearts this year

So looking at match stats of Hearts' game Saturday and a guy named Petkov played the second half?  According to Soccerway he's a 16 year old Bulgarian but what else do Hearts fans know about this lad?  Didn't see the game but did he play well?
Also what's up with Dario Zanatta?  He's Canadian so I'm interested in how he's doing but he doesn't seem to have a chance of getting much playing time at Hearts this year

Petkov signed last year. Was called up to the Bulgaria under 18's so guessing he's showing some promise but not heard much about him.
Zanatta is injured just now I think. Probably room for him in the squad but would imagine he'll be loaned to a championship side.

3 minutes ago, minijc said:

What would your best starting line up be for this season and do you think Cathro will last past xmas?

If we continue pumping teams like we have done so far then yes.

9 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

He hasn't turned 18 yet he already looks tall enough to fight Kaiju, which will suit our glorious big FISIKAL Hearts type of player.

21 hours ago, senorsoupe said:

Sam Nicolson is off to Minnesota, Jamie Walker may be away sooner rather than later, Zanatta turned 20 in May. If he's going to make the step up from useful understudy to leading man then now would be the time.

Whether he's progressed to the point where he can fulfil that promise remains to be seen.

He does have a really cool name though

42 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Sam Nicolson is off to Minnesota, Jamie Walker may be away sooner rather than later, Zanatta turned 20 in May. If he's going to make the step up from useful understudy to leading man then now would be the time.

Whether he's progressed to the point where he can fulfil that promise remains to be seen.

He does have a really cool name though

It's a shame Zanatta appears to be hurt at the moment, these League Cup group games against lower league opposition would have been a useful opportunity for him to impress

Think Zanatta will get a chance when fit.  He seems to be quite highly rated and he done well on loan last season.  The fact he can play wide when we are short of options there will go in his favour too.  Agree with Topcat though, I'd say this season is make or break for him.