Heart of Midlothian 2014-

11 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

I'm beginning to be just as offended at tierney. Horrible cheating scum bag. 

Lolwut, he spent Tuesday night being booted left, right and centre by various Hearts cloggers. No wonder they’re bottom of the fair play league. Their manager would probably say something about it if it deflected from a poor performance.

Edited by The OP

1 minute ago, The OP said:

Lolwut, he spent Tuesday night being booted left, right and centre by various Hearts cloggers. No wonder they’re bottom of the fair play league. Their manager would probably say something about it if it deflected from a poor performance.

He spent the last two games against us screaming, rolling around and trying to get people booked. Good honest Scottish laddie that he is. At one point one of his own team picked him off the floor while he was rolling around as if to say ffs your embarrassing yourself.

Tbf Tierney loves a dive. It's embarrassing and totally classless. He claimed a headbutt against us at McDiarmid last season when nobody went near him. Brendan "respectful" Rodgers pointed out two separate players to the fourth official as the perpetrator..

Brown is more like a Roy Aitken. Guy that won a lot (I assume) and got capped because of who he played for, but will only be remembered in 25 years for kicking people - because that's literally all he did.

Aitken was playing in a far more thuggish era when having at least one “Hardman” was practically compulsory.

Liverpool were arguably the best team in the world for much of Aitken’s career and they had Graeme Souness

The game has since been cleaned up substantially across the world even here but Scotland is somewhat behind the pace.

The continued presence of Hamilton in the top flight is evidence of that as is the fact that despite all their advantages Celtic still feel the need to employ Scott Brown to “dominate” people. And by dominate we mean “kick”

Obviously he’s a horrible person, with an ugly face and a history of playing for Hibs which alone is a good enough reason to hate him but we should probably see him as a symptom rather than a disease. He’s like a cancerous tumour rather than cancer itself.

14 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

He spent the last two games against us screaming, rolling around and trying to get people booked. Good honest Scottish laddie that he is. At one point one of his own team picked him off the floor while he was rolling around as if to say ffs your embarrassing yourself.

It's testament to how shite Tierney is at the cheating that he can't even get a Hearts player sent off at Celtic Park. 

4 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Aitken was playing in a far more thuggish era when having at least one “Hardman” was practically compulsory.

Liverpool were arguably the best team in the world for much of Aitken’s career and they had Graeme Souness

The game has since been cleaned up substantially across the world even here but Scotland is somewhat behind the pace.

The continued presence of Hamilton in the top flight is evidence of that as is the fact that despite all their advantages Celtic still feel the need to employ Scott Brown to “dominate” people. And by dominate we mean “kick”

Obviously he’s a horrible person, with an ugly face and a history of playing for Hibs which alone is a good enough reason to hate him but we should probably see him as a symptom rather than a disease. He’s like a cancerous tumour rather than cancer itself.

So if I understand you correctly, and I think I do, we should really remember Kenny Black as the thriving heartbeat of our midfield, a pulsating icon of energy driving our every endeavour, and not as my old man said "a dribble lipped traffic cone".

My lawyers have advised me to issue this statement

By describing Scott Brown as a cancerous tumour I was in no way suggesting that he was ever inside his late sister. This was not my intention. I do not believe this to be the case and apologise for any distress I may have caused

Brown is a decent player and a dirty player.   A poundstore Souness.

His tackle on Cochrane wasn't that bad tbh, overly aggressive as always but it was the landing that hurt him.   Debate distracting from his actually shocking tackle on Djoum near the start. 

He also gets away with at least one bookable tackle in pretty much every game he ever plays.   The master of leaving a foot in

2 hours ago, The OP said:

What a dreadful decision not to join Stoke or Hull or something...

7 league titles, 5 league cups, 3 Scottish cups, 69 Champions League appearances.

Compare Brown to someone like John Collins - carried celtic for years, then went to test him self and sun himself in better leagues and cultures.

He's more like McStay, but with less ability - McStay stayed with celtic, and festered.

Aitken is a decent comparison, but was always a defensive player - Brown had the potential to have an effect further up the park, but defaulted to the spoiler role.

Wee Barry Ferguson eventually moved for a fresh challenge, as did even Peter Grant, ffs.

All wanks.

3 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

I'm 50/50 on this. I don't think Brown goes out to be an animal, he's more like one of they mentally disabled kids who doesn't know that he's  hurting the normal ones.

I'm trying to figure out what the words 'more like' are doing in this post.

24 minutes ago, Jammyp said:

Compare the media outrage of lafferty getting a red against the sheep and browns shocker on Djoum on Tuesday. 

That was the first thing that sprung to my mind - I thought Brown's tackle on Djoum had the potential to cause injury whereas the lafferty tackle at Aberdeen was more cynical than anything. 

The tackle on Cochrane wasn't too bad but it was a clear foul.

1 minute ago, Falcor Roar said:

That was the first thing that sprung to my mind - I thought Brown's tackle on Djoum had the potential to cause injury whereas the lafferty tackle at Aberdeen was more cynical than anything. 

The tackle on Cochrane wasn't too bad but it was a clear foul.

Well said mate :thumsup2

What a dreadful decision not to join Stoke or Hull or something...

7 league titles, 5 league cups, 3 Scottish cups, 69 Champions League appearances.

SphericalCreamyJunco-size_restricted.gif

I agree, Brown has been one of many captains in #TB4 who have helped us win multiple trophies.

6 minutes ago, Dee Man said:

I'm trying to figure out what the words 'more like' are doing in this post.

‘More like’ is perfectly acceptable in the chaps post. Unless you’re trying to make a PC mountain out of a mole hill?

Just now, Dindeleux said:

I agree, Brown has been one of many captains in #TB4 who have helped us win multiple trophies.

He’s an ugly boy.

2 minutes ago, Dindeleux said:

Winners are winners mate and if there’s anything #TB4 knows about its winning.

Glorious and Victorious

IMG_1517522467.395387.jpg

IMG_1517522472.785978.jpg

The Killie player is a ride like..

The thug Brown is hackett.