Heart of Midlothian 2014-

More twitter giggles

This time courtesy of @HibsNetMeltdown

Levein "Natural Order" statement - sectarian?

Sorry, but I'm old enough to remember the term "natural order" being banded about by Loyalists in Northern Ireland in the 1970's. It was deemed sectarian back then.

Is this what Levein means?

Levein gave youth a chance first time round as well. He gave a chance to a rake of young guys. Paul McMullen. Graham Weir, Neil Janczyk, Joe Hamil, Robbie Sloan, Ryan Davidson, Stephen Simmons, Craig Gordon and he brought inAustin McCann and Andy Webster and stuck with him despite Webster looking like Bambi on ice to begin with.

He's always been one to give young players a chance and to stand by them if they're good enough.

I want to say congratulations to Dario Zanatta for bagging his first competitive goal for Hearts last night.  Let's hope Levein gives him more first team chances alongside some of the other young players to help his development.  Looks as though his time at Raith did a lot of good for him.

27 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I want to say congratulations to Dario Zanatta for bagging his first competitive goal for Hearts last night.  Let's hope Levein gives him more first team chances alongside some of the other young players to help his development.  Looks as though his time at Raith did a lot of good for him.

Can you name the other 2 Canadians we have?

If this boy can do at least as well as Dave Milinkovic has started to do, we're going to be one dangerous team. He's meant to be rapid, which is something Big Phil has already started to add at left back.

McLaughlin

Randall Souttar Berra Mitchell

Cochrane Djoum

Amankwaa Naismith Milinkovic

Lafferty

Still after a centre mid - hopefully to usurp Djoum unless he can rediscover his pre-AFCON form. Another striker will surely be lined up too now with Isma and Stockton going.

1 hour ago, JamieThomas said:

25 January: Danny Amankwaa signs for Hearts

27 January: Danny Amankwaa is "lazy"

shittea.png

The Kickback thread on him is quite something.

One poster said he sounded "a bit Doudaesque" (sic). Another hoped he wasn't "another Oshaniwa".

9 minutes ago, DC92 said:

The Kickback thread on him is quite something.

One poster said he sounded "a bit Doudaesque" (sic). Another hoped he wasn't "another Oshaniwa".

Exactly the kind of punters I mean. Boy I used to play football with was on Facebook on Sunday hounding Djoum, Isma and er, Buaben. Who wasn't even on the bench. :lol:

If this boy can do at least as well as Dave Milinkovic has started to do, we're going to be one dangerous team. He's meant to be rapid, which is something Big Phil has already started to add at left back.

McLaughlin

Cochrane Djoum

Lafferty

Still after a centre mid - hopefully to usurp Djoum unless he can rediscover his pre-AFCON form. Another striker will surely be lined up too now with Isma and Stockton going.

From what I’ve been able to find out he’s a right sided midfielder who can also play right back as opposed to one of those right sided midfielder/forwards so he’s probably going to be a bit little more prosaic than Miliinkovic

If he’s got the pace he’s said to have then we may play with him and Mitchell as wing backs

Or of course things might not work out for him at Hearts and he turns out to be a mistake

They can’t all be successes

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

McLaughlin

Cochrane Djoum

Lafferty

Djoum was playing well before he got injured, Levein seemed to be getting a reaction from him. He competed well on Sunday and helped sway the game for us last night.  I'm more than happy to see him involved if he keeps it up.

Just heard we’re ready to offload a few players and can’t believe the boy roy is won of them he’s tore shreds out of every team in the under 20s and been put out on loan three times and done well and has just came back from Dumbarton after playing well to be let go he will come back to haunt us another Jason Cummings  what are you doing levein?

He may not feel there's any choice.

Palermo President Maurizio Zamparini said he’s selling Kyle Lafferty to Norwich because “he’s an out-of-control womaniser.” Northern Ireland international Lafferty was instrumental in Palermo’s promotion campaign from Serie B this season, but is on the verge of a move to Norwich. “Lafferty is sold as a result of a precise request from my Coach Beppe Iachini,” President Zamparini told Radio 24. “He is an out-of-control womaniser, an Irishman without rules. He is someone who disappears for a week and goes on the hunt for women in Milan. He has two families with six children, he never trains, he’s completely off the rails. On the field he’s a great player, because he gave us everything he had and more. In terms of his behaviour, however, he is uncontrollable. My Coach told me he cannot sort this player out, so he has to go.”