Heart of Midlothian 2014-

9 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

The amount of times he starts a sentence in this article with "But..."; bloody hell! :lol: 

I've found myself agreeing with quite a bit of what Stewart has being saying of late on Levein, keeping ourselves in check from our run if you will. The last two days have definitely been a change. I expected bites from Lennon, not Stewart here. This article screams that when the going will get tough for Levein, any sticking the boot in from Stewart will come across as "well, of course he'd say that".

I've yet to read a column by an ex-footballer that was written by said ex-footballer. I don't expect Michael Stewart is up late on a Monday night sweating it out over his 1,000-word article either.

Isma is frustrating as f**k but some of the criticism of him recently has been way over the top. Lafferty hasn't much better IMO.

That said, if we get a decent fee, it's a no-brainer.

I doubt Isma has enjoyed playing for us tbh. Feeding off scraps mostly. There is a player there I think but the games I've seen his decision making hasn't been great when he's had a chance.  

Delighted if we can recoup some cash though. 

Isma is frustrating as f**k but some of the criticism of him recently has been way over the top. Lafferty hasn't much better IMO.
That said, if we get a decent fee, it's a no-brainer.

Lafferty has been more frustrating imo, would rather keep Isma but if we’re getting money in I’ll carry him to the airport.

I’ve just googled that and the only source so far seems to be the Scottish Sun, who claimed that Naismith was ready to play for Rangers for free

Yup, it’s a worrying source but I’m hoping for £600k. I don’t particularly want Isma out but it’s a wee bit like Sow where the offer is too good to refuse.