Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Yup, it’s a worrying source but I’m hoping for £600k. I don’t particularly want Isma out but it’s a wee bit like Sow where the offer is too good to refuse.

It wouldn’t be the unlikeliest transfer windfall ever but I don’t think we should start thinking about how to spend it just yet.

9 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Seems this boy is on his way in...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danny_Amankwaa
Genuinely not responsible for his Wikipedia entry!

Danny Kwasi Amankwaa (born 30 January 1994) is a Danish footballer of Ghanaian descent, playing as striker for the Danish Superliga side F.C. Copenhagen. It is rumoured, Heart of Midlothian Football Club, who own Edinburgh, are interested in signing him. He also believes that John McGinn looks like the elephant man.

:lol: Come on, own up.....who did this?!

Great stuff. I was sure last night was when our run would come to an end.

Nice to win there. Accies are a horrible team and we don't give them enough good pumpings.

Another debut for a teenager last night.  For someone as naturally cautious as Levein it's a real testament to him he keeps giving these boys a chance.  Winning 3-0 with Cochrane, Moore and Irving all starting in midfield is excellent.

Another debut for a teenager last night.  For someone as naturally cautious as Levein it's a real testament to him he keeps giving these boys a chance.  Winning 3-0 with Cochrane, Moore and Irving all starting in midfield is excellent.

Earlier in the season I was by no means alone in bemoaning the lack of midfield signings over the summer. Some put this down to Levein being a “speccie fud” personally I was prepared to give him the benefit of the doubt and assumed that we’d spent the midfielder budget on concrete and Steel.

It now appears possible that he knew what was in the pipeline from the youth system and had a slightly longer term view than you tend to find on P&B

It’s just conceivable that Levein knows more about running a football club than you or I

I don’t mind that. Good bit of ‘Bantz’ between the two teams.

Just makes your manager look more of a roaster for getting all hot and flustered about it

Would have worked if it was Lennon’s original response. “I accept they have put us out the cup but now we focus on maintaining the natural order in the league” instead he got all raging like a child.

22 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

Would have worked if it was Levein’s original response. “I accept they have put us out the cup but now we focus on maintaining the natural order in the league” instead he got all raging like a child.

Surely you mean Lennon's original response

If you edit it it now I'll delete this post

Surely you mean Lennon's original response
If you edit it it now I'll delete this post

Yes I do indeed! I’ll edit, of course, but we can keep this exchange and it can be a reminder that I need to improve my quality control measures!

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

Irving's ball for the second goal was brilliantly weighted, especially considering the way the ball was bouncing on a wet astroturf last night. I still wouldn't neccessarily say he's ready for this level yet, as he does get caught on the ball when pressured but that will come with experience at a higher level than what he was used to at league two.

I actually thought Moore had a poor first half, but was just starting to come onto a game in the second just before he was hooked.