Heart of Midlothian 2014-

8 hours ago, paranoid android said:

A club was kicked out of a competition for something similar last season - cannae quite mind the details. 

No one as been kicked out as such.  There are a few occasions teams have been given a 3-0 walkover, and as they were in a knockout competition it resulted in them going out, but they weren't expelled.  Stranraer and Cove have both previously been fined for having ineligible players on the bench in the LC, but neither came on.  In contrast, Dunfermline played a suspended player in the Scotttish Cup against Stenhousemuir and they got away with a replay.

There should be a rule set in stone, but the powers that be that run football are idiots so no such thing exists.   It'll be a fine or 3-0 Cove win IMO as kicking us out would unbalance the group and do teams out of gate money and there's not enough time for a replay.

Not blindly lick her wrinkly arsehole, and then demand and expect a much better standard of competency in administrative matters from those running the club. If they can't do it, then it's time to step aside and let people who can.

I look forward to reading your campaign manifesto next time a position on the foundation board comes up

Not blindly lick her wrinkly arsehole, and then demand and expect a much better standard of competency in administrative matters from those running the club. If they can't do it, then it's time to step aside and let people who can.

Could you point me in the direction of anyone blindly licking her wrinkly arsehole just now? I think everyone expects our club to order seats for the stand (a complete cover story) and players to be registered to play in competitions. Also, if you can point out all these capable and competent parties chomping at the bit to take over from Budge that’d be great

Guest JTS98

I had a quick look at the dears on Kickback being very angry about this.

I just don't feel it. I can't find it in myself to be in the slightest bit bothered. To be honest, I find it quite funny. Mistakes happen, that's life. It'll happen to someone else in the future.

I'd probably feel differently if I had travelled hours to and from the game, but I didn't so I really couldn't care less.

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Budge will have sold her remaining stake in 12-18 months time anyway so it’s hardly worth arguing about

£500k discount if one of the FoH board actually DO lick her wrinkly arsehole?

montyyuk.png.c83f4572de55f6cea4a3383a899ebece.png

11 hours ago, Elixir said:

Aren't all arseholes wrinkly?

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Budge will have sold her remaining stake in 12-18 months time anyway so it’s hardly worth arguing about

When she's all paid up, she'll still own over 10% of the club, so I don't get all this saviour shite.

Yes, she has done a lot, but she'll make a very tidy return on her outlay.

Guest JTS98
17 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

When she's all paid up, she'll still own over 10% of the club, so I don't get all this saviour shite.

So?

Guest JTS98
1 minute ago, LincolnHearts said:

Ah?

Your use of the word 'but' seems to suggest that any financial gain she may make (which was never guaranteed when she invested her cash, and indeed is still not guaranteed) takes away in some way from what she has done for the club. Otherwise you'd have used a word other than 'but'.

I don't see how her -potential - gain makes any difference considering where Hearts were when she took the risk of putting her cash up.

I'd like you to explain it to me.

21 minutes ago, LincolnHearts said:

When we needed a few million pronto to avoid becoming a deidco, did she have to fight off a long list of competitors willing to risk their money ? No. So no point moaning about her return. She would have made much, much more in shares with less risk and less grief

1 minute ago, JTS98 said:

Your use of the word 'but' seems to suggest that any financial gain she may make (which was never guaranteed when she invested her cash, and indeed is still not guaranteed) takes away in some way from what she has done for the club. Otherwise you'd have used a word other than 'but'.

I don't see how her -potential - gain makes any difference considering where Hearts were when she took the risk of putting her cash up.

I'd like you to explain it to me.

Hiya Ann, Hiya Pal.

38 minutes ago, Pet Jeden said:

When we needed a few million pronto to avoid becoming a deidco, did she have to fight off a long list of competitors willing to risk their money ? No. So no point moaning about her return. She would have made much, much more in shares with less risk and less grief

A disservice to Sideshow Bob Jamieson there.

1 hour ago, Tony Wonder said:

I see Steven Maclean is saying he's fine to play on artificial turf and it was Tommy Wright's decision to not play him on it.  Might be available more than we thought then.

MacLean suffered two serious microfracture knee injuries with us playing on it, and doctors recommended he shouldn't play any more games on it as the next fracture could be a major one, which would serious implications for his entire life. 

MacLean is the type of person who just wants to play, but TW refused to let him risk his later life mobility for a game of football, I'd hope Levein feels the same way but it doesn't look like it. 

Theres plenty of quotes from MacLean a few years back admitting he struggles to recover after games on it and feels pain in his knee.