Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Billy King called up to the U-21 Scottish squad for the upcoming games.

Slovakia vs Scotland

Thursday 4th September, 2014
National Training Centre, Senec
Luxembourg vs Scotland
Monday 8th September, 2014
Stade Municipal Oberkorn, Differdange
Hearts players in the 21 player squad- Jack Hamilton gk, Jordan McGhee df, Billy King mf and Sam Nicholson forward (according to the SFA).
Just the 1 other player from the Championship, Lewis Macleod.

Was Darren Barr a right-back at Hearts? He's just signed for County and I can't remember which position he favoured - RB, CB, or midfield?

Signed as a CB, played at RB initially but probably played his best game for us as a defensive midfield option.

I really rate the lad, but if he's behind Sow, Keatings, El Hassnaoui and Carrick in the pecking order then going out to get games will be far more beneficial. Going by the finishing I've seen from him so far he should rattle in quite a few in that league and he can come back and challenge in January.

Good luck Gary.

I really rate the lad, but if he's behind Sow, Keatings, El Hassnaoui and Carrick in the pecking order then going out to get games will be far more beneficial. Going by the finishing I've seen from him so far he should rattle in quite a few in that league and he can come back and challenge in January.

Good luck Gary.

Can still play for our u20s at the same time.

Good luck Gary.

I rate him too - cracking pair of feet on him.

Guest honestrae95

Craig Beattie signed for the Super Ayr earlier and to celebrate this great day I would very much appreciate it if one of you fine gentleman could point me in the direction of *that* picture of his Lordship celebrating with the many Gregg Wallaces.

Thanking you graciously,

HR95.