Heart of Midlothian 2014-

We played with 7 at Ibrox in the Robinson/Jefferies era - we only lost 3-0 - maybe 8 or 9 is the way to go?

Neil Pointon was sent off for kicking a goal post, while Paul Ritchie's casual 'any chance of a fucking break?' remark was taken as foul and abusive language.

I think Bruno's 2nd booking was for a foul by McKay . He was the 1st to go

Yep, and Weir got sent off for being headbutted. At least Scottish refs are consistent for sending our players off for that, mind.

Even Richard Gough was pleading with the ref when he went to his pocket for the 4th red.

As for preparing for playing with 10 men, loads of teams will do drills like this it's hardly newsworthy. They'll also do overload drills where you have more attacking players and try to drag the defence out of position.

Edited by Tony Wonder

What the f**k :lol:

Why did Pointon & Ritchie get sent off?

Pointon was on a booking and kicks the posts in frustration - I think the Linesman alleges he said something in his direction although there is no way he could have heard it from that distance.

Ritchie says something like 'Any chance of a fucking break' to the Linesman and is promptly sent off.

Bruno I think was about the only one who deserved to go - although his first booking was wrong he was on thin ice for most of the match up to the point he got ordered off.

Weir...well that was laughable too, a dive by Durie and then a coming together - booking for both players but Gerry Evans from 'Bishopbriggs' was only ever going to do one thing.

Absolute farce from the officials but it was all swept under the carpet - much like the Lineman at Tynecastle years later who awarded Rangers a penalty in the dying minutes when Kyriakos with no one near him goes down in the box. This was in the lead up to Miko running into him.

Pointon was on a booking and kicks the posts in frustration - I think the Linesman alleges he said something in his direction although there is no way he could have heard it from that distance.

Ritchie says something like 'Any chance of a fucking break' to the Linesman and is promptly sent off.

Bruno I think was about the only one who deserved to go - although his first booking was wrong he was on thin ice for most of the match up to the point he got ordered off.

Weir...well that was laughable too, a dive by Durie and then a coming together - booking for both players but Gerry Evans from 'Bishopbriggs' was only ever going to do one thing.

Absolute farce from the officials but it was all swept under the carpet - much like the Lineman at Tynecastle years later who awarded Rangers a penalty in the dying minutes when Kyriakos with no one near him goes down in the box. This was in the lead up to Miko running into him.

:lol: unbelievable.

I fucking hate both of the OF.

I'd always been a bit cynical about favouratism by refs prior to our cup final game last year as I'd never seen us play Rangers. Obviously, there are a few examples but I didn't realise how bad it could be. Throughout the game we had ridiculous decisions left, right and center.

The best of them came when Rangers won a free kick midway through the second half. Joe Cardle is running from the middle of the pitch and runs in front of the ball. Lee McCulloch then proceeded to punt the ball into him, before running off to Clancy demanding Cardle was booked. Fortunately, we managed to get the winner we deserved despite Clancy's best efforts.