Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Do you know the full story with the slush puppy incident? The guy is clearly thick as f**k but he was with one of his kids who was getting distressed by the teenager coming up to him and having a go, the boy's dad even made him apologise to Griffiths FFS. Appropriate behaviour from him it is not, but a reason to abuse someone on the internet it also is not. You've totally lost me with the Roseburn chat. Can I go on Twitter and call Skacel a refugee the next time he makes a comment about Hibs, and then say he brought it on himself? Clearly not.

Your last post makes no sense. Who's saying it wasn't over the top? Unless you include comments on this thread that the woman will clearly never read, nobody here has said abusing her online is OK behaviour. You're right that it's unfair to bully her when she didn't hurt or abuse anyone, as far as I'm aware Griffiths is in the same boat.

Settle petal.

The guys dad showed a bit of class and appologised, the kid was clearly being a knob but I'd hardly warrant a grown man assaulting him.

I've lost you with the roseburn chat? He sings a song about a rival going bust then he's clearly going to get grief for it. It was an example of him drawing the wrong kind of attention. Your skacel comment makes no sense. I never said he deserves abuse just that he seems to attract

it because of his behaviour.

My last post makes perfect sense. Imo the abuse was ott, I never said you disagreed. Griffiths assaulted a kid and abused an Asian guy online, that's him out the boat!

What a pile of shite.

Leigh plays football so deserves personal, vile abuse. An argument straight from the "Lennon deserved to be beaten up for being daft enough to drink in the west end of Glasgow" handbook. The other argument made was that he's a shoplifter/apparent racist etc etc. This stuff was going on before any of that (certainly the racism anyway seeing as the disgusting abuse he got directly preceded the tweet). Even if it wasn't, does not liking someone give you the right to bully them to the point of suicide over their appearance?

Why don't we agree that sending personal abuse to sportspeople because they support your football teams rivals is the behaviour of utter welts. Hearts fans, stop getting all high and mighty like a little bitch.

P.S, I see Child herself has said she reluctantly gave "the 5-1" (cringe) to appease some clapping simpletons in the crowd. Standard.

High and mighty like a bitch :-) ?

For someone who isn't upset you certainly come across all rage ridden when folk don't agree with you.I do agree that personal abuse online is wrong though,that better?

I was thinking about going but I see a few on the weareperth forum are underwhelmed by the opposition,looking for a bigger club.

Their arrogance has put me off a wee bit, I'm a sensitive soul.

sob.png

To be fair it was being billed as "when Ando met Ronaldo" when it started up, then we got told it was Hearts. Pretty sure Ando revealed he's a Hibs fan and thats why you lot were chosen by him though

Do you know the full story with the slush puppy incident? The guy is clearly thick as f**k but he was with one of his kids who was getting distressed by the teenager coming up to him and having a go, the boy's dad even made him apologise to Griffiths FFS. Appropriate behaviour from him it is not, but a reason to abuse someone on the internet it also is not. You've totally lost me with the Roseburn chat. Can I go on Twitter and call Skacel a refugee the next time he makes a comment about Hibs, and then say he brought it on himself? Clearly not.

Your last post makes no sense. Who's saying it wasn't over the top? Unless you include comments on this thread that the woman will clearly never read, nobody here has said abusing her online is OK behaviour. You're right that it's unfair to bully her when she didn't hurt or abuse anyone, as far as I'm aware Griffiths is in the same boat.

Can't believe that some are compaing Child to Griffiths.

One is an athlete in a different sport who made one 'amusing' gesture to celebrate her club's pretty recent triumph over their oldest rivals.

Griffiths is a ned and racist. It's worth remembering that it was the Hibs' fans who abused him first and a quick Google will reveal the evidence. He has gone out of his way to get into trouble. Racists are scum. You can't compare that to banter between fans. I don't get riled by the 7-0 banter from Hibees - indeed, it's good to hear these days as it's so old and it's all the Hibs have left to cling to. Professional football players who earn £thousands a week are paid to know and act better. Griffiths is a racist idiot. End of.