Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Easter Road - A vile pit of misogyny imo.

One thing I like about the Easter Road experience is that any nice looking girl gets herded into Scorpio's after the game, never to be seen outside again.

Hibs: A gid old fashioned club with gid old fashioned values.

Aye same circumstances right enough.

If you're happy with grown men abusing a young woman's appearance and wishing physical harm on her for simply flicking a 5-1 then fair play.

It's a fair point, there has been loads of disgusting personal abuse directed at Leigh Griffiths by Hearts fans, not to mention mocking Ian Murray's injury, the monkey song about Tony Mowbray, probably plenty more. But some Hibs fans telling Eilidh to sort her teeth out is worse somehow. Double standards. :whistle

It's a fair point, there has been loads of disgusting personal abuse directed at Leigh Griffiths by Hearts fans, not to mention mocking Ian Murray's injury, the monkey song about Tony Mowbray, probably plenty more. But some Hibs fans telling Eilidh to sort her teeth out is worse somehow. Double standards. :whistle

^ Victim blaming.

All you c***s are going in the dossier I'm sending over to Laura Bates at the end of the week.

She's a facking burd though. People like Leigh Griffiths needn't worry about his appearance because he's a bloke.

I'm sure our Eilidh cares a bit about her running and that but really she just wants to be a pretty little princess, so slagging her is 10x more offensive.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

Aye same circumstances right enough.

If you're happy with grown men abusing a young woman's appearance and wishing physical harm on her for simply flicking a 5-1 then fair play.

They don't like that 5-1 stuff Tony. :(

At least we don't relentlessly bully people on account of their physical appearance to the point where they consider suicide, *cough cough Leigh Griffiths*.

Oooooh, this false outrange and point scoring is fun, might do it more often.

47e89bb9_michael-jordan-laughing.gif

I never stuck up for the abuse Griffiths got at any point, someone else brought him into the conversation and I said it was different circumstances.

Those being Child would normally race in front of a few hundreds people who aren't vociferous in the slightest so she probably wasn't expecting the backlash she got and I'll bet she won't be in a hurry to do something quite as vicious as a 5-1 one sign again.

Griffiths on the other hand has been brought up in a footballing environment, knows how his actions will be received and yet has repeatedly made a Roger Hunt of himself. He's been racist on more than one occasion, flaunted his money on more than one occasion in an attempt to look the big man and been arrested for shoplifting, yet rather than take himself out the spotlight he continues to post on twitter and appear in the papers.

The abuse he has received about his children has been risible, but he has done nothing to try and help himself or them.

As for the point about the Mowbray songs etc, that's nothing to do with the abuse Child has got and I'm not going down that route, both teams have moronic chants that are abhorrent, it's a whole different discussion.

I never stuck up for the abuse Griffiths got at any point, someone else brought him into the conversation and I said it was different circumstances.

Those being Child would normally race in front of a few hundreds people who aren't vociferous in the slightest so she probably wasn't expecting the backlash she got and I'll bet she won't be in a hurry to do something quite as vicious as a 5-1 one sign again.

Griffiths on the other hand has been brought up in a footballing environment, knows how his actions will be received and yet has repeatedly made a Roger Hunt of himself. He's been racist on more than one occasion, flaunted his money on more than one occasion in an attempt to look the big man and been arrested for shoplifting, yet rather than take himself out the spotlight he continues to post on twitter and appear in the papers.

The abuse he has received about his children has been risible, but he has done nothing to try and help himself or them.

As for the point about the Mowbray songs etc, that's nothing to do with the abuse Child has got and I'm not going down that route, both teams have moronic chants that are abhorrent, it's a whole different discussion.

Not sure how Mowbrays songs are abhorrent TBH. I loved them.

Some poor monkey's got a Tony Mowbray Heid. 8)