Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Reported.

Paulo that was, before the posts were deleted. 5-1 / 7-0 chat is mad intense and all but I wouldn't report it.

Don't really see the point of banning Paulo tbh, he'll just crop back up with more alias accounts.

At least if he stays he eventually stops and contributes like a normal poster.

Quite funny though. I actually think the lad has some kind of addictive compulsion to making brash statements about Hearts, Hibs and how great Edinburgh is, hence the signing up again to respond to individual posts.

Takes about 2 seconds to report 34oageb.jpg

Paulo that was, before the posts were deleted. 5-1 / 7-0 chat is mad intense and all but I wouldn't report it.

Quite funny though. I actually think the lad has some kind of addictive compulsion to making brash statements about Hearts, Hibs and how great Edinburgh is, hence the signing up again to respond to individual posts.

Takes about 2 seconds to report

It's some fine dedication.

A real wasted talent though, if he put the same dedication into his astrophysics then we could be looking at the next Sir Patrick Moore, instead he's nothing more than a diddy Brian Cox. :(

I wouldn't play down the 7-0 win that gained Hibs three points in 1973/74 - it's obviously great ammunition for those that like to indulge in bragging rights.

Didn't Hearts beat Hibs 10-2 a long time ago?

Going into a major national cup final, though, thinking that you have a chance of lifting the trophy for the first time in well over a century, and being hammered 5-1 by the last team you want to lose any game to, while millions watch this ritual humiliation live on national television? Ouch.

That was only two years ago, mind.

Then there's also the small matter of Hibs going into last season bragging about how they were going to beat Hearts heavily in every derby, relegate Hearts, and celebrate this on their own patch, but ultimately ending the season in a devastating descent into relegation for themselves. That was merely a couple of months ago.

#mammydaddie

Edited by paranoid android

I wouldn't play down the 7-0 win that gained Hibs three points in 1973/74 - it's obviously great ammunition for those that like to indulge in bragging rights.

Going into a major national cup final, though, thinking that you have a chance of lifting the trophy for the first time in well over a century, and being hammered 5-1 by the last team you want to lose any game to, while millions watch this ritual humiliation live on national television? Ouch.

Then there's also the small matter of Hibs going into last season bragging about how they were going to beat Hearts heavily in every derby, relegate Hearts, and celebrate this on their own patch, but ultimately ending the season in a devastating descent into relegation for themselves. That was merely a couple of months ago.

#mammydaddie

Two points Paranoid. Jeez.

Still though, the supposed responding to something automatically equals seething about it rule makes this little beauty quite the read.

Edited by SodjesSixteenIncher

This. And they know it. And it kills them. :D

R U sure?!

Seriously, 7-0 is a great scoreline though more recently for Malmo fans but 5-1 in a cup final is pretty special. Escpecially a cup that some teams haven't won for over a century. Plus, if Hearts fans are still going on about 5-1 in 41 years time when they've nothing else to celebrate then, and only then, will it sound a bit lame.

#mammydaddie

Nail hit on head. Hibs' fans going on about a great result for them that happened 41 years ago is like the English media always bringing up '66.

Where do we draw the historical line? Hearts 10 - Hibs 2 sounds good too.

In other news, Hearts have announced that they have sold over 12,000 season tickets. :)

In all seriousness that is great news for Hearts, money wise and morale wise.

Whereas we're floundering somewhere between 5-6k and fans are mumping their gums that we're no signing anybody and that's why they won't renew or buy a season ticket.

Arseholes.

#mammydaddie

Exactly the paragraphed response everyone was waiting for, was expecting HeartsDaft tbf.

R U sure?!

Seriously, 7-0 is a great scoreline though more recently for Malmo fans but 5-1 in a cup final is pretty special. Escpecially a cup that some teams haven't won for over a century. Plus, if Hearts fans are still going on about 5-1 in 41 years time when they've nothing else to celebrate then, and only then, will it sound a bit lame.

Nail hit on head. Hibs' fans going on about a great result for them that happened 41 years ago is like the English media always bringing up '66.

Where do we draw the historical line? Hearts 10 - Hibs 2 sounds good too.

Anyway...

Who's gonna win this league?

and

Are Hibs still paying Butcher and Malpas?

Congratulations to Hibernian1875 :lol:

In other news, Hearts have announced that they have sold over 12,000 season tickets. :)

Absolutely fantastic effort all things considered. If we give the team the same backing as last year it'll be worth a few points over the season I reckon.

In all seriousness that is great news for Hearts, money wise and morale wise.

Whereas we're floundering somewhere between 5-6k and fans are mumping their gums that we're no signing anybody and that's why they won't renew or buy a season ticket.

Arseholes.

I agree, great number in premiership never mind having that many in the championship.

I'm actually quite jealous .

Absolutely fantastic effort all things considered. If we give the team the same backing as last year it'll be worth a few points over the season I reckon.

If we don't have a decent season it won't be down to lack of support.

If we don't have a decent season it won't be down to lack of support.

I never said it would?

I was making the point that last season there was a concerted effort to not get on players backs which wasn't the norm at Tynecastle and if we can keep that up it could help the team in tighter games whereas getting on their back could see a few of them go into their shell.

I said it could help pick up a few points, not define our season.

I never said it would?

I was making the point that last season there was a concerted effort to not get on players backs which wasn't the norm at Tynecastle and if we can keep that up it could help the team in tighter games whereas getting on their back could see a few of them go into their shell.

I said it could help pick up a few points, not define our season.

I think he was agreeing with you...