Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I would say that handing over 700 quid a year to FoH shows significant loyalty. That should be recognised and handing out a few loyalty points is hardly a problem surely.

It depends on how you define loyalty. Because based on purely financial 'loyalty' we would all be best not going to away games and sticking our £20 back into the club. But then there would be no one there to 'support the team' on the day.

It's utterly justified that the loyalty points system for getting tickets to high profile matches is in favour of those who actually attend matches.

It depends on how you define loyalty. Because based on purely financial 'loyalty' we would all be best not going to away games and sticking our £20 back into the club. But then there would be no one there to 'support the team' on the day.

It's utterly justified that the loyalty points system for getting tickets to high profile matches is in favour of those who actually attend matches.

I guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

Not necessarily more of a fan, but absolutely they should get priority when tickets are hard to come by. If I go to every away game I'd be fuming if I lost out on a ticket for a crucial match to someone who'd bought him and his family the new kit but hadn't gone to an away game in a long time.

Also, what if you have 3 kids and I have none? How does it make you a more loyal fan because you bought 3 kits and 3 sets of bedcovers when I'd have no reason whatsoever to do so?

If you went to every away game your loyalty points total would be way out of sight of someone who bought some kit in the shop.

I have 130 loyalty points but wouldn't grudge a small number points for showing loyalty in other ways.

If you went to every away game your loyalty points total would be way out of sight of someone who bought some kit in the shop.

I have 130 loyalty points but wouldn't grudge a small number points for showing loyalty in other ways.

The loyalty points are there specifically to reward people who follow the team when a high demand match comes along. Showing loyalty in other ways should have some sort of reward, but not at the expense of people who make the effort to go to games.

Edited by Tony Wonder

This is our most anticipated trip to Glasgow for a league match since we went to Celtic Park with George Burley as manager in 2005.

Which is pretty much the last time all the goons greeting about loyalty points went through there for a league game.

Which is pretty much the last time all the goons greeting about loyalty points went through there for a league game.

I've got enough points but won't be going. Some other lesser deserving fan can have mine. :angel

Always interested in this subject because it annoys me Hibs don't have a similar system. Ridiculous that we have the odd mad scramble for tickets when the stadium is half full most of the time.

I'm with the loyalty points for going to games camp on this. If the points are used to determine who gets match tickets, give them to people who go to matches Shirley? If people only want to give money to Hearts fair enough, but why do they deserve priority when they completely change their mind and decide they want to go to Ibrox?

The loyalty points system is designed primarily to reward those that go to matches...home and away. How can that be difficult to understand?

I understand that it's designed to reward those that go to matches...home and away and I believe it works really well. All that I am suggesting is that the club may benefit from additional sales is they expanded the loyalty system to include other things.

How can that be difficult to understand?

Not missed a game at Ibrox since 2007-ish.

All these bloody proper fans coming in and stealing our tickets for this game. :angry:

Is the loyalty points not usually done on a two year cyclical basis? I was actually expecting them to bring down the loyalty point for this season because of that.

Always interested in this subject because it annoys me Hibs don't have a similar system. Ridiculous that we have the odd mad scramble for tickets when the stadium is half full most of the time.

I'm with the loyalty points for going to games camp on this. If the points are used to determine who gets match tickets, give them to people who go to matches Shirley? If people only want to give money to Hearts fair enough, but why do they deserve priority when they completely change their mind and decide they want to go to Ibrox?

I wasn't complaining when I got down to the Tottenham away leg in all fairness, so I can't totally claim to take the high ground with it. It's a pretty fair system, but it's not perfect. I can't say I'm a fan of it, but how would you go about tackling it?

I imagine there will be a lot more of a scope on away tickets this year which should really sort things out better.

Why is spending money on Rangers by buying a ticket to Ibrox valued more than spending £100, £200 or even £500 in the club shop?

What benefits HMFC more?

Does it make you more of a loyal fan because you enjoy going to away games with your mates compared to someone that prefers to see all their money directed towards HMFC?

It's not really that important to me as I have yet to have a problem getting tickets for an away game that I was interested in attending, but we must add incentives for folk to spend their money on HMFC rather than the away team.

I understand that it's designed to reward those that go to matches...home and away and I believe it works really well. All that I am suggesting is that the club may benefit from additional sales is they expanded the loyalty system to include other things.

How can that be difficult to understand?

That's not what you were saying at all :lol:

You were having a moan and your statements above show that you believe 'loyalty' should be directly attributed to how much money you put into the club.

That's not what you were saying at all :lol:

You were having a moan and your statements above show that you believe 'loyalty' should be directly attributed to how much money you put into the club.

It honestly wasn't intended to come across as a moan. I prefer to think of it as putting a reasonable suggestion/question out there for debate. :)

CP out until October,he had an operation today.Could have been a lot worse so happy he'll only miss a a few games.Back for the second derby and our home game with Sevco hopefully.