Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Bit touchy Woolf, was saying its good news that he isn't cabbaged.

Anyway, isn't your backup RB that guy that conceded a penalty against Lewis fucking Stevenson? :lol: Not that much depth then.

Aye, but he is available so we have cover which by definition is depth.

Unless you meant it as a slight on his quality, in which case I'm confused as to how giving away a penalty makes you a poor player.

Quality over quantity, woolf.

I can't think of an adjective which more aptly describes Hibs' current squad than "quality".

Anyway, defence is definitely the area where we're thinnest. McGhee is probably first choice cover for three positions.

Edited by DC92

Bit touchy Woolf, was saying its good news that he isn't cabbaged.

Anyway, isn't your backup RB that guy that conceded a penalty against Lewis fucking Stevenson? :lol: Not that much depth then.

No. Jordan McGhee is a CB. Liam Smith will probably get a chance.

Love how Hibs fans make out we've been going on about 5-1 for too long :lol:

Mind they released a book about 7-0 that "coincedentally" ran alongside either the DVD or the 5-1 book. 40 years after their mammoth 2 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Hearts Daft

Mind they released a book about 7-0 that "coincedentally" ran alongside either the DVD or the 5-1 book. 40 years after their mammoth 2 points. :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's not so much about the points.

It's the fact you got absolutely leathered on your own patch, off of the famous 'Lochenders'.

I love how you bite every single time & I also love how much we bother you.

Keep it coming.

7-0 will always be greater than 5-1. Deal with that, champ.

Oh and another thing..

It's not just us that think you've battered the arse out of it.

Hearts fans and the 5-1 hand gestures.

Ok well done you won ffs. Doing it at your wedding is fucking sad as f**k.

GIRUU

NLUF

Edited by Rowan Vine's beard

I'm not really arsed if someone brings up a 5-1 anymore like Eilidh Child did, kinda brings out this 'look at me' gratification complex, but if it keeps bringing out tear-stained reactions like this, then knock yourself out hen.

I still use it sporadically now and again, but only if it categorically does the job of winding somebody up. Nothing more, nothing less.

I'm not really arsed if someone brings up a 5-1 anymore like Eilidh Child did, kinda brings out this 'look at me' gratification complex, but if it keeps bringing out tear-stained reactions like this, then knock yourself out hen.

I still use it sporadically now and again, but only if it categorically does the job of winding somebody up. Nothing more, nothing less.

There is genuinely no tear stained reaction from me.

Nice to see you took the bait though, would've preferred it was HD but any bite is glorious.

it should've been HD, not you.