Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I was going to ask the same, he looked fine when he came on at £1brox and I doubt folk have seen much else from him.

Personally I think the no1 spot is JH's to lose, granted he's not had much to do but his distribution has been good which helps us build from the back.

My only complaint about Gallacher from what I've seen was the ibrox equaliser. Felt he should have got a stronger hand on it and at least parried it although really should've tipped it wide or over.

Given though that he was just on and probably hadn't played much football over summer, I'd imagine that was just a wee bit of rustiness. Plus we won the game anyway so who cares.

No sign of Paterson tonight, though - too early in his recovery, most probably.

He's in the 7th week of his 6-8 week recovery so can't be far off, but we need to make sure he's fully fit no doubt. We've got cover that are doing just fine.

Can't wait to have him back though, he's one of those players who genuinely excites me. Just his pace and instinct is frightening at times.

My only complaint about Gallacher from what I've seen was the ibrox equaliser. Felt he should have got a stronger hand on it and at least parried it although really should've tipped it wide or over.

Given though that he was just on and probably hadn't played much football over summer, I'd imagine that was just a wee bit of rustiness. Plus we won the game anyway so who cares.

I initially thought this but upon reflection & watching it again I came round to the consensis that he did well to get a hand to it. The player that allowed Law to run off his shoulder was really to blame for the goal.

You mean you were annoyed he didn't pull of a potentially world class save from a half volley 10 yards out?

Ok then :lol:

You mean you were annoyed he didn't pull of a potentially world class save from a half volley 10 yards out?

Ok then :lol:

World class save? Ok then. :lol:

The volley from Law was pish, he fluffed it. There was barely any pace on the ball at all. It was at the perfect height to get a bit more on it and had he have played a bit more football he might have got more on it.

It was hardly requiring Craig Gordon's save against Bolton was it?

World class save? Ok then. :lol:

The volley from Law was pish, he fluffed it. There was barely any pace on the ball at all. It was at the perfect height to get a bit more on it and had he have played a bit more football he might have got more on it.

It was hardly requiring Craig Gordon's save against Bolton was it?

He could have played an eternity of football and not kept it out.

You need to give yourself peace mate - it would have been a miraculous stop if he had kept it out...despite your insistence that Law 'fluffed it'.

As sjc says, a few folk (including me) wondered about this at the time, but concluded, after watching the highlights, that Gallagher couldn't have been expected to do better than he did.

Please remember that, based on this one incident, you've concluded that Gallagher is ''utter fucking pony'.

As sjc says, a few folk (including me) wondered about this at the time, but concluded, after watching the highlights, that Gallagher couldn't have been expected to do better than he did.

Please remember that, based on this one incident, you've concluded that Gallagher is ''utter fucking pony'.

It wasn't me that said Gallagher was shite mate. I'm defending him.

He could have played an eternity of football and not kept it out.

You need to give yourself peace mate - it would have been a miraculous stop if he had kept it out...despite your insistence that Law 'fluffed it'.

It wasn't a Van Basten style volley from Law to say the least, but anyway, like I've said, I'm defending Gallagher as another poster said he's pish. We haven't seen much to suggest he's neither pish or good.