Heart of Midlothian 2014-

If people think McKay is going to turn down first team football at St Johnstone to be 4th choice at Heart's people are deluded. He might be a fan but even then. I'd go as far to say he'd be borderline brain dead to do so.

As for Jason Holt he is only just about to turn 22. If we've offered him a new deal we'll be due a development fee (not clear if we have I'd hazard a guess we've offered him something).

75 first team appearences, 8 goals and 7 Scotland U21 caps compared to Charlie Telfer's lone first team appearence. On this basis any development fee surely has to be a quarter of a million pounds upwards. Knowing the SFA we will get £10k.

I know McKay's bird, if it's up to him he won't leave. Obviously if he went another season or two and he wasn't playing then he'd look at going but he's happy and wants to fight for his place.

I genuinely wouldn't find myself losing sleep over McKay. If it means freeing up wages for another centre back of Ozturk's quality (and people forget Ozturk is a year younger than Brad) then I would be all for it.

Holt on the other hand, I'd be sad to see leave but moreso because of the potential that we are losing rather than the player he is right now. He's arguably one of the best strikers of a football at our club not to mention having a good football head on his shoulders but there is some X-factor missing from him, anda lack of gametime isn't helping that.

Robinson I wouldn't have any qualms over leaving. He's had plenty of opportunities now and we have more than enough midfielder capable of doing the job that he can.

Interesting, not a fan of Wilson?

Bizzare statement, Wilson is a far better player than Brad who imo has potential but has only had 3/4 good games in the first team.

I've nothing against Wilson, but he's arguably our most disappointing player this season; but I'll admit to being a bit unfair as we've only conceded ten goals this season.

He hasn't really impressed or stood out to me at all this season. In the few games that McKay started with Özturk the defence seemed to me to be more solid. Like McKay, I wouldn't be too bothered if Wilson left - I think we can get someone of equal quality on less money; and/or, as the-jambo-rocker pointed out, someone who is in fact (a signing a la Özturk).

I genuinely wouldn't find myself losing sleep over McKay. If it means freeing up wages for another centre back of Ozturk's quality (and people forget Ozturk is a year younger than Brad) then I would be all for it.

Holt on the other hand, I'd be sad to see leave but moreso because of the potential that we are losing rather than the player he is right now. He's arguably one of the best strikers of a football at our club not to mention having a good football head on his shoulders but there is some X-factor missing from him, anda lack of gametime isn't helping that.

Robinson I wouldn't have any qualms over leaving. He's had plenty of opportunities now and we have more than enough midfielder capable of doing the job that he can.

I think the main reason people forget Brad is older than Ozturk is because he's a year younger tbh. Brad is 21, Alim is 22.

Holt is potentially the best player we have at the club. It's frustrating to watch him at times because he can be phased out and bullied by more physical players, but when he gets on the ball and is confident, he can be excellent. If he committed his future and got a run of games, I've no doubt he'd turn out to be a star. Unfortunately that looks highly unlikely and chances are he'll move on down south if anywhere.

I've nothing against Wilson, but he's arguably our most disappointing player this season; but I'll admit to being a bit unfair as we've only conceded ten goals this season.

He hasn't really impressed or stood out to me at all this season. In the few games that McKay started with Özturk the defence seemed to me to be more solid. Like McKay, I wouldn't be too bothered if Wilson left - I think we can get someone of equal quality on less money; and/or, as the-jambo-rocker pointed out, someone who is in fact (a signing a la Özturk).

We are lucky to have Wilson imo, he's not that old and has plenty experience. He's good on the ball and a good defender, I think you vastly underrate him tbh.