Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Racist Hibs fans already pulling out the Nade patter. :(

No surprise there. Heard that Gomis and Buaben and even their own Malonga were getting the racist treatment from some at the derby. 2015 FFS!

What a load of shite :lol:

Er... from Hibs Net (and I did say some Hibees)...

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?296739-Racist-****

Btw - Hibee pals of mine hate these bozos. They don't defend them or make excuses. But there does seem to be this nasty racist element in the Hibs support. Guess I'm sensitive as us Jambos are meant to be the 'diet ****'.

facepalm.png

Racist ****

I was at the Derby yesterday and was absolutely appalled at the racist comments coming from behind me (I was block L row 27) by a group of young guys in the very back row.

Directed at Gomis and Bauben, their bile was frequently punctuated with references to the Ebola crisis, calling them black c@##s, n@#$##s and similar racist schit.

I realise that free speech is one of our most important freedoms but it honestly made me ashamed these idiots follow my club.
rolleyes2.gif

Edited by AnCrùbag

Er... from Hibs Net (and I did say some Hibees)...

http://www.hibs.net/showthread.php?296739-Racist-****

Btw - Hibee pals of mine hate these bozos. They don't defend them or make excuses. But there does seem to be this nasty racist element in the Hibs support. Guess I'm sensitive as us Jambos are meant to be the 'diet ****'.

facepalm.png

Racist ****

I was at the Derby yesterday and was absolutely appalled at the racist comments coming from behind me (I was block L row 27) by a group of young guys in the very back row.

Directed at Gomis and Bauben, their bile was frequently punctuated with references to the Ebola crisis, calling them black c@##s, n@#$##s and similar racist schit.

I realise that free speech is one of our most important freedoms but it honestly made me ashamed these idiots follow my club. rolleyes2.gif

We've still got racist scum within the Hearts support, I witnessed something similar coming from some ned in section G at the same game.

We've still got racist scum within the Hearts support, I witnessed something similar coming from some ned in section G at the same game.

Sad but true. Haven't heard anti-black stuff for ages though pals have on occasion. Did hear two fat fcks in their 50s shout anti-Irish stuff at Doyle and other Hibees at a Tynie derby last year though. These people are scum whatever team they support.

Sad but true. Haven't heard anti-black stuff for ages though pals have on occasion. Did hear two fat fcks in their 50s shout anti-Irish stuff at Doyle and other Hibees at a Tynie derby last year though. These people are scum whatever team they support.

I heard two young lads in front of me shouting anti-Irish stuff at Doyle but it was my fault for confronting them when they were shouting anti-ginger stuff at him.. Edited by topcat(The most tip top)