Heart of Midlothian 2014-

That's the difference RVB, You Hibs bois just ain't embracing this Championship race.

When we end your unbeaten run on the 3rd of January. Hearts will start to struggle. 8)

It's still early in the season and anything could happen.

When we end your unbeaten run on the 3rd of January. Hearts will start to struggle. 8)

That's the spirit, I love Doyle's predictions.

Indeed. Hibs aren't that far ahead of Cowdenbeath - the play offs are a real possibility.

Our game with the Sevco at Ibroke moved to Friday, 16th January: 7:45pm kick-off.

#scenes

Hopefully we get a whopping allocation for this one.

That won't happen.

'Still early in the season'... that will still be getting trotted out in April. :lol: It's the only thing Rangers and Hibs can cling to.

That won't happen.

Possibly, but given their utterly dreadful attendances and financial situation, they may well be forced to eat humble pie and give us a few sections of the Broomloan Front as well as the corner.

Possibly, but given their utterly dreadful attendances and financial situation, they may well be forced to eat humble pie and give us a few sections of the Broomloan Front as well as the corner.

I'd love it to happen, but I just can't see them risking it. A big, noisy travelling support with the chance to go 15 or 18 points ahead? Rangers won't let that happen, unfortunately.

I'd love it to happen, but I just can't see them risking it. A big, noisy travelling support with the chance to go 15 or 18 points ahead? Rangers won't let that happen, unfortunately.

The spivs in charge won't care and the fact we'll likely be 10-12 points ahead when we play them will ensure an utterly shan home crowd anyway. It's also on a Friday night and live on TV.

Folk were adamant we wouldn't get a larger allocation last time but we got one. I'm desperate for us to get about three or four thousand.

The spivs in charge won't care and the fact we'll likely be 10-12 points ahead when we play them will ensure an utterly shan home crowd anyway. It's also on a Friday night and live on TV.

Folk were adamant we wouldn't get a larger allocation last time but we got one. I'm desperate for us to get about three or four thousand.

Would be ideal. Hope the spivs see sense. Need to pay for Neil Alexander somehow.

G.Oliver recalled from loan deal early.

I was a bit surprised to see this at first but it makes sense when you think about it. Neither El Hassnaoui nor Buchanan are out an out strikers and with Sow out we only have Carrick, who's been injured himself, and Keatings fit. So if Oliver was going to come back anyway we might as well do it when we have a lot of games coming up.

I reckon that will be him back for the remainder of the season and Buchanan will be sent out on loan in January.