Heart of Midlothian 2014-

1 minute ago, Dele said:

You think there will be football in July?!

Not in the slightest - I was adding 6 weeks to the SFA date.........................to get to July 22nd

There will be no football until the new season kicks off in August earliest

On 03/04/2020 at 18:24, ATLIS said:

Apparently as part of the rules somewhere it states contracts can be 'paused' if the season is suspended. So if the season is suspended then so are contracts which may automatically carry through to the end of the season, whenever that is

On 03/04/2020 at 19:18, topcat(The most tip top) said:

But that would also mean suspending payments while football is suspended

I would have thought that.

51 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Why in the name of f**k are they insisting on 6 weeks training for clubs before playing, you don't even get that in actual pre season. 

I'm not sure mate but expanding the top league by 2 teams is really really unfair on Dundee, less unfair on Hearts and Partick Thistle and not possible anyway in case you were wondering.

Fair play to some St Mirren fans on here. Justifying weaselling out of a relegation battle with 24 points to play while simultaneously attempting to occupy the moral high ground. Some caper likes.  

Edited by Falcor Roar

23 minutes ago, Falcor Roar said:

I'm not sure mate but expanding the top league by 2 teams is really really unfair on Dundee, less unfair on Hearts and Partick Thistle and not possible anyway in case you were wondering.

Fair play to some St Mirren fans on here. Justifying weaselling out of a relegation battle with 24 points to play while simultaneously attempting to occupy the moral high ground. Some caper likes.  

FWIW I don't think its remotely fair if Hearts are to be relegated,  but ............

gettyimages-1206599369-1024x1024.jpg

Is anyone really surprised that the shitehawks that run (ruin) OUR game , let us down yet again when we need strong leadership and pragmatism.

This situation is fucked  and unique but what can you do? Restructuring should have been done when oldhun was erased from existence not now.

I feel sorry for Partick and a few other clubs, but Hearts have been fucking chronic for most of last season and all of this current one.... so get the f**k down and take your fucking medicine jambos.

The rudi jammie wearers  on JKB are wanting a boycott of all away games next season , starting with Livi 😂 .

in 98/99 we were bottom after 29 games and we finished 6th.  Being bottom after 30 games is not deserving of going down, all it shows is we deserve to be bottom at this point.

Tbh though i'm getting bored of it already, if we go down we go down.  It's probably preferable to cosying up with Rangers in order to save our skin.

9 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Is anyone really surprised that the shitehawks that run (ruin) OUR game , let us down yet again when we need strong leadership and pragmatism.

This situation is fucked  and unique but what can you do? Restructuring should have been done when oldhun was erased from existence not now.

I feel sorry for Partick and a few other clubs, but Hearts have been fucking chronic for most of last season and all of this current one.... so get the f**k down and take your fucking medicine jambos.

The rudi jammie wearers  on JKB are wanting a boycott of all away games next season , starting with Livi 😂 .

Someone should break it to them that Livi wont be playing them in the Championship next season.

7 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Off course the situation is unique but you can't just decide to end the season and relegate Hearts because it is the easy solution for giving clubs the money they desperately need just now.  24 points to play for and a team will have to spend at least a season in the championship just because it makes it easy for the authorities? If the spfl had the balls to show some leadership they wouldn't have passed the buck to the clubs.  Why not just give all the clubs an equal payment just now and the rest when we do get a chance to finish the season?  Are you just wanting us down because it took you 3 seasons to get back up?  

2 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Someone should break it to them that Livi wont be playing them in the Championship next season.

Someone should break it to your board that Hearts fans want a refund for the tickets for the game that was supposed to be played at your ground.  It is only fair that your club refund fans for something they didn't get.  Agree?  If not, why not? 

4 minutes ago, VanCityHibee said:

Hence the snidey smiley in my post.

I understand why you want us down  we have only won four league games all season and two of them were against you.  Nothing wrong with shitting yourself mate...

2 minutes ago, HooseLee said:

Off course the situation is unique but you can't just decide to end the season and relegate Hearts because it is the easy solution for giving clubs the money they desperately need just now.  24 points to play for and a team will have to spend at least a season in the championship just because it makes it easy for the authorities? If the spfl had the balls to show some leadership they wouldn't have passed the buck to the clubs.  Why not just give all the clubs an equal payment just now and the rest when we do get a chance to finish the season?  Are you just wanting us down because it took you 3 seasons to get back up?  

It isn't the only reason but yep, I think you def can.

Clubs don't want it dragging on into next season, messing up all the usual business they do in the close season, preparing for the forthcoming season. Contracts need to be dealt with too, it is all a big mess and ending it now would solve a lot of clubs problems. Obv not Hearts, but they too would at least know where they'll be playing and can prepare for it.

1 minute ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

It isn't the only reason but yep, I think you def can.

Clubs don't want it dragging on into next season, messing up all the usual business they do in the close season, preparing for the forthcoming season. Contracts need to be dealt with too, it is all a big mess and ending it now would solve a lot of clubs problems. Obv not Hearts, but they too would at least know where they'll be playing and can prepare for it.

By the end of the season we might've been preparing for life in the top flight.  It's not any clubs fault that we are in this situation, so why should any suffer consequences that they 'might' not have had to face?  There is no easy answers, but relegating us shouldn't be the easier one.   A lot of fans are rightly pissed off with the attitude of football and the players just now, it could lose a lot of fans long term because of this.  It might look like the short term answer but it'll definitely have an impact on how fans feel about the game.   I personally feel it is all a bit sevco talking of boycotts but no club has done anything to go down before the season ends   when do you think livi will refund hearts fans?

9 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

No skin off my nose if other teams vote to expel Hearts from the league, I'll just no watch a solitary second of Scottish football ever again.

Who's laughing now?  greggy.png

When fans break the habit of going to games, it's difficult getting a lot of them back.  This period without it will make it an easy decision for Hesrts fans to give it up all together if treated unfairly