Heart of Midlothian 2014-

51 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

We know we don't have a legal footing to stand on and that we'll surely lose the legal arguments..... but f**k it. Let's drag them all through the courts anyway to make operating the leagues as difficult as possible. Hopefully many clubs will go bust in the process too.....Lovely fans.

Dr Mrs Budge knows that the legal route is screwed, whatever the kickback moonhowlers think.

If I was a fan of your club, I too would be pissed off - but mostly at the monumental mismanagement that Budge and the FoH have made of the huge amounts of cash the fans have donated.

I went to school with one of the FoH directors and - given his business record - what has happened to the money is not really that much of a surprise.

Hope the Jambos all had a great VE day 

wiggles GIF

Edited by Green Day

I went to school with one of the FoH directors and - given his business record - what has happened to the money is not really that much of a surprise.

Spill the beans then

You say “his” which eliminates Louise Strutt but that leaves four

I’m guessing it’s Garry Halliday

20 minutes ago, RossBFaeDundee said:

image.png.1824f166eb4bf3439a9e1b79c5e4a091.png

Ooh boy, Hearts maybe looking to do something brave to change the situation, could be quite the statement.

image.png.4decbad95cbc0a49ee7b8e9557e26098.png

GIF cyberbully reaction really - animated GIF on GIFER

That's the whole point. They know they don't have a legitimate legal case to make. But they'll force court action anyway just to bring the game into disrepute and cost some lower league clubs their existence.

12 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Bye bye Jambos.

Let's see if Budge takes legal action.

Yes, this one is the next bit of deliciousness.

Some decent guys among the Jambo posters on here,

Spoiler

I hate myself for saying that, but at least they are not Sevco fans

but looking forward particularly to the radgeness that is @Gorgie greatnesschucking in a few of his grammatically challenged gems.