Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Folk biting left, right and centre here. It's going to be a long close season :lol:

The best recent thread on kickback was entitled 'Pointless Clubs'. The seethe was magnificent. :lol:

I'm sure people in England think hearts are a nothing club. Sounds incredibly dismissive. I don't think having a mutual respect for other non old firm football fans is being patronising either.

Kilmarnock have won a premier league title more recently than us. Does that make us a nothing club?

I'm sure folk in England do think that; and I won't get upset about it. Likewise, any sane Killie fan won't give a shite that I don't particularly like their club.

You're not being 'up front', you're being condescending.

Not mutually exclusive.

greggy.png

I'm sure folk in England do think that; and I won't get upset about it. Likewise, any sane Killie fan won't give a shite that I don't particularly like their club.

Not mutually exclusive.

greggy.png

Killie are so inoffensive though. It seems strange that you have taken an irrational disliking for them, but each to their own.

Did Connor Sammon once pump your mrs or something?

Edited by Marooned in Oz

Killie are so inoffensive though. It seems strange that you have taken an irrational disliking for them, but each to their own.

Did Connor Sammon once pump your mrs or something?

CGR is one of the group who have convinced themselves we mainly got relegated due to Gary Locke and now continue to rage about him rather than move on. Edited by Insert Amusing Pseudonym

First kickback daftie wanting Rudi back gets a frying pan across the coupon.

Correct! There couldn't be a more needless signing than Rudi. He'd of managed last season in the championship but that's all.

Interested to see what magic Craig and Robbie conjure.