Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I see there's a thread on Kickback started by a sleeper account with a warning to 'true Jambos'.  The gist of it is sticking up for Scott Gardner and telling people not to slag him off, I'll be honest I'm 95% sure it's him which is cringey as f**k.  Doesn't he have previous for getting involved with messageboards when at Dundee?

7 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

I see there's a thread on Kickback started by a sleeper account with a warning to 'true Jambos'.  The gist of it is sticking up for Scott Gardner and telling people not to slag him off, I'll be honest I'm 95% sure it's him which is cringey as f**k.  Doesn't he have previous for getting involved with messageboards when at Dundee?

Can't remember him getting involved, he certainly read them and would say things in the papers saying '"'ve seen *insert daft idea* on message boards and it's something I'll look in to doing"

Good signing!!

No matter what Tony Watt does in his career, people will still doubt his attitude, let's face it he's done no bad for 22.

Maybe if he does find that attitude he can go on to have a really good career... ;)

Hearts for 3rd. Maybe 2nd who knows.

9 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Levein's penchant for discipline is pertinent to the discussion

Most people agree that this guy has potential but some think that his bawbaggery is too much of a liability. It is suggested that Neilson might be one of those people. If Levein reckons this guy can be brought into line then I'm inclined to trust his judgment

What's more he's now 23 so it's entirely possible that he'll have grown up a bit.

Indeed it is.

The fact that he's desperate to come back to Scotland for family reasons may also be decent motivation for him screwing the nut.

Good player who will hopefully prove to be a great signing for us.

40 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

Why are Hearts taking photos near the corner of the main stand these days?

Sure we've always done photos and interviews there. Certainly since Budge etc came in at least.

13 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Levein's penchant for discipline is pertinent to the discussion

Most people agree that this guy has potential but some think that his bawbaggery is too much of a liability. It is suggested that Neilson might be one of those people. If Levein reckons this guy can be brought into line then I'm inclined to trust his judgment

What's more he's now 23 so it's entirely possible that he'll have grown up a bit.

I think he realises that he could be running out of chances to carve out a decent career. A season back at home in Scotland could do him no harm at all.

As an extra bonus, Juanma will have to get a grip, stop rolling about like a fanny and moaning at officials non-stop.

Brilliant signing (imho)

4 hours ago, The Grass Is Greener. said:

That's more like the kind of signing I thought Hearts were going to be making this summer.

I really rate Tony Watt, good player.

Same. I think we were just trying being patient. It's a dangerous game to be playing in such a fickle, short term environment, but they can't accuse us of playing it safe with signings like that. From what I heard, Stubbs was sniffing about as well.

It's about time we had a character with a bit of personality rather than these banal, 'ready to #kickon' type players we already have. Hopefully we get another one or two more like that in.

On 19 July 2016 at 22:02, The Grass Is Greener. said:

Rumours going around Robbie doesn't want him but Craig does.

Turmoil down Tynie.

If true which I doubt then Robbie will just have to get on with it as he's the head coach. CL has a job to do and is doing it well.

22 minutes ago, Aylo vanal said:

If true which I doubt then Robbie will just have to get on with it as he's the head coach. CL has a job to do and is doing it well.

Exactly. I'm not convinced this has been done against Robbie's wishes but even if it has that's what happens with our type of setup.  As long as he get free rein when it comes to playing who he wants thens it's not that big a deal and he has another option.

Again though I don't think this is against Robbie's wishes.