Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Just now, Malcolm Malcolm said:

There's no chance of a half built stand like Motherwell or a big mound of earth like Patrick Thistle?

*I am well aware we bought a stand off our rivals and stored it in a warehouse for years without ever constructing it as promised.

No, if you scrawl through the first 40,000 words of Budge's statement there's a 5000-word section explaining in precise detail the construction stages of the new stand. It basically goes steel-seats-bogs-hospitality.

Just now, Darren said:

No, if you scrawl through the first 40,000 words of Budge's statement there's a 5000-word section explaining in precise detail the construction stages of the new stand. It basically goes steel-seats-bogs-hospitality.

Thanks for the summary - not a chance I'm reading that. If it's that long and boring Levein was probably interfering with it.

1 hour ago, Elixir said:

You just need to look at this page to see how many dafties zip up the back.

Punting the prices up 7% on top of the further shafting of thousands of Main Stand season ticket holders - and on the back of this utter horror season. :lol:

We have become so Hibs and I called it over a year ago. We're going to continue being an absolute shit the bed club until all of Budge and Levein's influence have gone. We could be talking a decade of limp cock pish.

I'm done until we're a club that fucking hates our rivals and can produce a poisonous atmosphere again. The saps in our support can endure it all in fans like myselfs absence. 8)

^^^ *** without a bus fare. ...

1 hour ago, Darren said:

And in addition it makes clear that if we run out of time, rather than money, then there is a backup plan to play early league games at Murrayfield although they don't expect to have to use it.

2 hours ago, the jambo-rocker said:

I have no problem with the season tickets going up 7% across the board after three years. That logic holds. A lad on twitter worked it out at an £1.46 increase per game for platinum supporters. You can moan about the increase being shite, but for a sense of perspective, Rangers are eleven points ahead with a budget three times ours and had the gall to put in a 20% price hike.

It's 2.3% per annum  which according is a little above general inflation but below the price inflation for the recreation and culture.

14 hours ago, sjc said:

If some of the roasters in our support are prominant members of the FoH it could still happen....

<<<has the fear for when FoH take over! 

Well, whether it's McGee blowing all the dosh on studio costs to record a My Bloody Valentine Album or Vlad fronting the medical bills for Pinilla's rehab, it's Bulgarian pensioners' money well spent.

8 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

They'd have to be pretty desperate

I can't remember a single mention of the verdant vermin

8 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Why would Celtic fans be bothered about anything in that statement?  Nothing even remotely related to them.

The professionally offended were upset there was nothing about the Most Oppressed Swede Ever getting flobbed on by a fat baldy man.

These were, of course, the kind of Celtic fans who dream on a nightly basis about the anti-Celtic conspiracy throughout the entire galaxy that has stopped them from winning the 14,000 trophies that they already have.

Do hearts have the funds in place to actually complete the stand? If so what's with the extra begging?  I can't remember Hibernian ever hosting extra fundraising pish to fund any of our stands in the middle of construction.  Budge seems to be taking you boys as absolute clowns and your not allowed and opinion because Potter is a director! What the feck? 

12 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Do hearts have the funds in place to actually complete the stand? If so what's with the extra begging?  I can't remember Hibernian ever hosting extra fundraising pish to fund any of our stands in the middle of construction.  Budge seems to be taking you boys as absolute clowns and your not allowed and opinion because Potter is a director! What the feck? 

You can't blame Budge, Hearts fans always rally when needs must. 

That's one of the major reasons we bounced so quickly back into the top league after administration.^_^

18 minutes ago, Mr. X said:

You can't blame Budge, Hearts fans always rally when needs must. 

That's one of the major reasons we bounced so quickly back into the top league after administration.^_^

It's not "needs must though" it's expecting and taking the piss out the support.  Why don't the foundation of Hearts ask for the extra money to help buy Budge out quicker and the £100 will eventually go into the same kind of deal?

It looks from the outside fan ownership is further away than ever with 2 people in control who don't give consideration to the fans who are digging deep.  Mental. 

23 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Naw mate. Budge embarked upon a multi-million pound construction unsure that it could be completed.

What's with the time lines, begging bowl and fundraising buckets, race nights and more face painting then? Or is that just seeing how far they can push the fans for more cash? £100 to secure your seat to watch 1 win in about 7 cup ties when the grounds going to be half empty too?  It really is "gives your cash and shut your hole" 

8 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Bake sales - don't forget bake sales.

If the money is in place why the fundraising then? What's the reason behind it? For a so called big club it's an extremely tin pot mentality! 

If the money is in place why the fundraising then? What's the reason behind it? For a so called big club it's an extremely tin pot mentality! 

Yeah it's baffling why a companies trying to make money from its customers. A strange tactic.

2 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Yeah it's baffling why a companies trying to make money from its customers. A strange tactic.

So you're a company now and not a football club? Fair enough.  Is there any other team in Britain that begs and begs so much of their fan and are even showing lack of regard for them?  Yet you boys still suck it up.

yous almost went down the shitter due to overspending and won a couple of cups with amazing memories and when it came to the crunch you boys dug deep and saved the club, wholely commended.  But now? After all the pledges you are nowhere near owning the majority stake and on top of this the woman who is in control is asking to put even more money in directly to let her and Levein run the show, no questions asked? f**k sake. 

So you're a company now and not a football club? Fair enough.  Is there any other team in Britain that begs and begs so much of their fan and are even showing lack of regard for them?  Yet you boys still suck it up.
yous almost went down the shitter due to overspending and won a couple of cups with amazing memories and when it came to the crunch you boys dug deep and saved the club, wholely commended.  But now? After all the pledges you are nowhere near owning the majority stake and on top of this the woman who is in control is asking to put even more money in directly to let her and Levein run the show, no questions asked? f**k sake. 

My clubs never begged me for money.

34 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

Are there a lot of fundraising events afoot? I haven't noticed - I've heard that season ticket prices are going up - so are Aberdeen's mind. 

I have to say that, what with the new stand being built, it's not really much of a shock that season ticket prices are going up - actually, there's always a possibility of season ticket prices being raised - sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.