Heart of Midlothian 2014-

I think fair play to her for providing so much info. Usually at a football club you rely on rumours and opinions on what is going on behind the scenes.  Or, in our case, find out months later.  Seems they're being proactive in keeping hearts fans in the know.

I think she probably shouldn't try to paste such a rosey picture of how things are going on the park though. Fans are only too aware of the quality of what they are watching, and don't need someone to try to polish the turd for them. Something along the lines of give him time and stick behind the team would probably do.

They obviously don't want to get a European place as that would possibly mean hiring Murrayfield. Far easier/ cheaper to play betfred cup games in a three sided ground.  

17 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Are there a lot of fundraising events afoot? I haven't noticed - I've heard that season ticket prices are going up - so are Aberdeen's mind. 

I have to say that, what with the new stand being built, it's not really much of a shock that season ticket prices are going up - actually, there's always a possibility of season ticket prices being raised - sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

I'm sure I read something about loads of fundraising on the way like race nights and other shit.

surely with a larger capacity and a shitter league position you don't hike prices up big time?  as well as grovel to Celtic to fill out the roseburn? 

7 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

I'm sure I read something about loads of fundraising on the way like race nights and other shit.

surely with a larger capacity and a shitter league position you don't hike prices up big time?  as well as grovel to Celtic to fill out the roseburn? 

Other things that are definitely happening:

A dog is being made prime minister of Iceland

Cars will run on sausages instead of petrol

I'll think of something else to put here

38 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

You maybe did - it might have been in Mrs Budge's statement, which I haven't read - I was relying on Hibs fans highlighting the main points for me.

28 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

You maybe did - it might have been in Mrs Budge's statement, which I haven't read - I was relying on Hibs fans highlighting the main points for me.

Fair enough, glad to read you won't be spunking the money into "mrs budge" ego trio tho :) 

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Has anyone bothered to read the whole thing properly

I gave it a good shot but I'll admit that I skimmed a few bits that.seemed to be about Craig Levein or preliminary steelwork

Not even a proof reader, it seems.

How's Hearts' fixtures going to pan out at the start of the season?  As we are coming up the games would obviously have to be arranged so matches don't coincide together?  I don't fancy us agreeing to play the first 4/5 games at home or be chunked with 5 away matches in a row to accommodate a stand being built at the other side of town when we done it without any fixture congestion.   

13 hours ago, PauloPerth said:

I think fair play to her for providing so much info. Usually at a football club you rely on rumours and opinions on what is going on behind the scenes.  Or, in our case, find out months later.  Seems they're being proactive in keeping hearts fans in the know.

I think she probably shouldn't try to paste such a rosey picture of how things are going on the park though. Fans are only too aware of the quality of what they are watching, and don't need someone to try to polish the turd for them. Something along the lines of give him time and stick behind the team would probably do.

They obviously don't want to get a European place as that would possibly mean hiring Murrayfield. Far easier/ cheaper to play betfred cup games in a three sided ground.  

how does the league cup draw work? If neither ourselves or hearts qualify for Europe then we will be in the same group so I take it that it'll be played at ER?

27 minutes ago, O-Bizzle said:

We are still considering whether to offer full season tickets in the Roseburn stand or whether to exclude Cat. A games from these season tickets.  Should we opt for the latter, we would guarantee these season ticket holders, preference for similar category seating elsewhere in the Stadium for Cat. A games.

2 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

how does the league cup draw work? If neither ourselves or hearts qualify for Europe then we will be in the same group so I take it that it'll be played at ER?

There's a home and away fixture.  Hearts will probably try and rent Livingston or somewhere similar.  Unfortunately the University facilities they rent won't be big enough and they won't pray a premium to Scottish Rugby for Murrayfield. 

17 minutes ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

The statement says we'll play any LC or Europa qualifiers at Tynie with 3 stands. But if it's not ready in time for September 9 league games will be at Murrayfield.