Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 30/04/2017 at 09:20, Craigie Jambo said:

Pretty sure they will be next season; they used to be CAT B but were moved back, there is no CAT A this season, but with more space should be next season, along with h1b5 & the rangers & the mhanks

Wee correction to this; the sheep are CAT A this season, hence the higher prices

Edited by Craigie Jambo

11 minutes ago, JamieThomas said:

Lots of rumours today that we're signing David Gray. Not sure a 3rd choice right back is what we need, but he'd be a solid back up to Struna and Smith, I suppose.

What's the situation with Callum Paterson?  I know he's going to be out until sometime next autumn but it seems silly that Hearts wouldn't offer him a new deal regardless?  When fit he's a solid RB so would be silly to let him go for nothing IMHO.

1 minute ago, senorsoupe said:

What's the situation with Callum Paterson?  I know he's going to be out until sometime next autumn but it seems silly that Hearts wouldn't offer him a new deal regardless?  When fit he's a solid RB so would be silly to let him go for nothing IMHO.

He's said he's off no matter what. Up to him, I suppose.

1 hour ago, senorsoupe said:

We'll get circa £450,000 in compensation cash for him.

6 hours ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Imagine thinking Sir Dave would sign for the Yams Image result for talkhearts

It's not like he's from a Hearts family or Hearts were his boyhood team. Oh wait...

17 hours ago, Bambino7 said:

You won't if he sits tight until October. 

Aye we will.  The rule is we are due compensation if he signs for anyone in the season he turns 23.  Wrong again Bambers. Unlucks.

Edited by Tony Wonder