Heart of Midlothian 2014-

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Aye we will.  The rule is we are due compensation if he signs for anyone in the season he turns 23.  Wrong again Banners. Unlucks.

Stand very corrected and interesting reading on the regulations on players under 23 and 24.  It will be interesting to see how much Hearts get at a tribunal for a player who could be out a full year. 

Edited by Bambino7

7 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Confirmed that Berra is leaving Ipswich and we are strong favourites to sign him.  Would still be more than good enough for this league, would be delighted with that.

Although he looked shite in that FA cup match he would be a class signing for Hearts. 

Confirmed that Berra is leaving Ipswich and we are strong favourites to sign him.  Would still be more than good enough for this league, would be delighted with that.

Hopefully happens. Our defence, well team, haven't looked too organised. Hughes and Berra may not still have pace but surely they'd be good enough to keep it tight at this level.

Stand very corrected and interesting reading on the regulations on players under 23 and 24.  It will be interesting to see how much Hearts get at a tribunal for a player who could be out a full year. 

Figure of around £400k seems to be the common consensus, I've no idea where this figure has come from though.

8 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Hopefully happens. Our defence, well team, haven't looked too organised. Hughes and Berra may not still have pace but surely they'd be good enough to keep it tight at this level.

Berra might not be as quick as he was but he's not slow either.  Him and Souttar would be my first choice pairing with Hughes as back up.

Berra might not be as quick as he was but he's not slow either.  Him and Souttar would be my first choice pairing with Hughes as back up.

Wouldn't be surprised to see it being all 3 of the aforementioned playing together, assuming we'll persist with a back 3 and manage to sign Berra.

On 29/04/2017 at 23:28, jagfox99 said:

I enjoyed my day at Tynecastle Park.
Thank you.

p.s. Apparently Hearts are signing Ayr United right back Nicky Devlin under freedom of contract.

The wee team have been giving him a great write up recently 

46 minutes ago, Fraser Fyvie said:

Strong rumours the boyhood Jambo Davie Gray has signed a 2-year extension with the Scottish Cup Winners.

Let's be honest, if we wanted him we'd get him - and we're an ABSALUTE SHAMBULZ. 8)

5 minutes ago, King Dom's Moustache said:

He was my first ever favourite Hibs player.

Broke my heart aged 6 when he signed for Celtic.

I was stewarding at Easter Road in his final season there so I saw a lot of him. He practically kept Hibs up single handedly.

He was certainly past his prime when he arrived at Tynecastle but he made a decent contribution during what was a bit of a rough patch in general

1 hour ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

I was stewarding at Easter Road in his final season there so I saw a lot of him. He practically kept Hibs up single handedly.

He was certainly past his prime when he arrived at Tynecastle but he made a decent contribution during what was a bit of a rough patch in general

He scored a complete belter in a 3-1 win for us against your mob for Hearts. Sauzee lost his teeth the same game. 

Edited by Bambino7