Heart of Midlothian 2014-

23 minutes ago, Bambino7 said:

We are still considering whether to offer full season tickets in the Roseburn stand or whether to exclude Cat. A games from these season tickets.  Should we opt for the latter, we would guarantee these season ticket holders, preference for similar category seating elsewhere in the Stadium for Cat. A games.

Can you please explain to me, very specifically, how this is evidence of Hearts "grovel[ling] to Celtic to fill out the Roseburn"? 

1 minute ago, O-Bizzle said:

Can you please explain to me, very specifically, how this is evidence of Hearts "grovel[ling] to Celtic to fill out the Roseburn"? 

I'm sure you're smart enough to work it out. :)

6 hours ago, Hibeesbounce75 said:

how does the league cup draw work? If neither ourselves or hearts qualify for Europe then we will be in the same group so I take it that it'll be played at ER?

I don't think you would be cos it's one Prem team in each group, at least it was this season.

Groups of 5, play each other once. Think it's just drawn at random which 2 you get at home/away.

8 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The 21st century Hearts support generally haven't given much of a toss about the league cup and certainly not the early stages so it's not as if there would be loads of people locked out

That's somewhat unfair, in the last 15 years I went to that final we got to against St Mirren, and although I slept through the entire second half, I was unconscious due to lager with the boys all the way.

44 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Take it posts from here got deleted and we've not to talk about it? Cool.

In millennia from now, when the posts are recovered, I imagine they'll be as important historically as the Dead Sea Scrolls.