Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Hello from Canada! Long time lurker, first time poster.
Wanted to get people's thoughts on Zanatta this year. Does he have a chance at getting decent minutes this year, or is he better off getting loaned out to a Championship club? He was highly rated before he moved to Europe, but it was still a pleasant surprise to see him break through with the first team a few years back. 

Alright mate, Zanatta was at Queen's Park last season in League One and did really well at that level. Chances are he'll be loaned out to the championship this year, but with the state of the current hearts team, f*ck knows what will happen

Terrible appointment but at least the correct decision is being taken early in the season.

Any new manager worth his salt will have to get the relationship with Levein made clear right at the start.

2 minutes ago, rainbowrising said:

Hartley would give the team a solid shape but by the time he left Dens he was fielding some really defensive teams playing some very tactically dull football

Had lost a lot of good attacking players by that time to be fair. 

His record overall is pretty solid. I'd like to see what he could do with a good budget. 

7 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I'd be shocked if Hartley agreed to work with Levein, but he's desperate to get back in.

He'd improve Hearts, so I'd prefer it wasn't him.

Tommy Wright please.

What kind of bent over backwards logic is this? You don't want Hearts to go for Hartley because he'd improve Hearts but you'd be happy for Tommy Wright - who's a much better manager than Hartley - to go there? :lol: 

Had lost a lot of good attacking players by that time to be fair. 
His record overall is pretty solid. I'd like to see what he could do with a good budget. 

He had a top 6 budget and we scraped survival with the shite he signed.

He had 3 years and made a c**t of it.