Heart of Midlothian 2014-

Budge's granddaughter/niece is probably the type of jammy wearing weirdo who wants Phresssssley and is whispering his name in her ear.

If we beat Motherwell on Saturday, I'll be fine with Daly getting it. It's just a shame Levein would be stroking himself raw as a result.

"So, Scott Gardiner - you've made an entire c**t of this stand thing, therefore you're fired - clear your desk, and we'll announce it when I get back - did you manage to get the sunscreen?" 

"Craig - I'm going on holiday - you're in charge of the football side of things, and you're lucky still to be here after the Cathro appointment went tits up - see if you can identify a decent replacement head coach while I'm away.' 

"So, Craig - enough about my suntan - mind I asked you to identify a new coach - where are we with that?"

"Erm - am I fired - for fucking up, like Scott was?"

"Nah - you're fine, Craig - apply the lotion."

Edited by paranoid android

5 hours ago, Duffy_ said:

Bit worrying that we've apparently set out for an experienced manager following Cathro's failure and ended up in this position though. 

Mind when we telt Alexander to bolt because we had a decent goalie lined up, and then ended up with Jack "look mum, no hands" Hamilton in nets all season?

The incredible thing is that this shit show is going to multiply a hundredfold when FoH finally get to run us like a bowling club.

Speaking as a neutral, I'm gutted that Davies never got the gig. He would be box office. An absolute, raving lunatic of a man. I hope to see him managing in Scotland soon.

Like a few posters have said earlier, I just have a gut instinct that Hartley would be an excellent fit for Hearts. I can't really qualify my statement, it's just a hunch. Daly seems like a decent enough guy who wouldn't disgrace the club and would do a 'steady the ship' job without really exciting the support too much.

Pressley working under Levein just seems like a toxic mix to me. 

Edited by Hammer Jag

We're essentially no further on than we were three weeks ago. Imagine this shambles was taking place under Romanov? There would be complete uproar. The last two summers have been a total embarrassment. Yet the fans still zip up the back for Granny Budge.

14 hours ago, magoo said:

Why did hearts let Danny Grainger go....5 years on and never been close to being replaced 

An odd post.

Both McHattie and Eckersley did well in the Championship season and Smith-Brown could do well over the next 12 months.

Been a problem position otherwise, though.