Heart of Midlothian 2014-

25 minutes ago, NorthernJambo said:

Ach, still, at least Falkirk are really flying!

"Falkirk were the only team to beat us at Tynecastle that season"

Aye, because you gave away a penalty and stank the place up like a fish behind a radiator, you absolute plum.

:lol:

"Falkirk were the only team to beat us at Tynecastle that season"
Aye, because you gave away a penalty and stank the place up like a fish behind a radiator, you absolute plum.
:lol:

I never read his interview. The lads a slaver. Still though, with his undoubted, incredible ability he’ll be in the juniors before he’s 30.

As we await the completion of the new stand (lol), the fraud revelation and an upcoming derby at Easter Road, it got me reminiscing of the good old days. 

Mo johnston and Justin fashanu, Strongbow, the greatest 3rd strip the world has ever seen, Levein and hogg, atletico madrid. This video has something for everyone.

FAO wee JC fans - @12.00 ,

FAO Jamie Thomas @13.10,  Pariah and all round bad guy Jimbo Weir gets pelted with a 50 pence piece and a block of butter.

3 hours ago, Egg Shen said:

As we await the completion of the new stand (lol), the fraud revelation and an upcoming derby at Easter Road, it got me reminiscing of the good old days. 

Mo johnston and Justin fashanu, Strongbow, the greatest 3rd strip the world has ever seen, Levein and hogg, atletico madrid. This video has something for everyone.

FAO wee JC fans - @12.00 ,

FAO Jamie Thomas @13.10,  Pariah and all round bad guy Jimbo Weir gets pelted with a 50 pence piece and a block of butter.

Some of my earliest memories of watching Hearts in there.

Beating Athletico Madrid and perhaps more unbelievably scoring a last minute penalty at Ibrox, great stuff.

2 hours ago, Falcor Roar said:

Big Fashanu looked a decent player from those highlights. 

Some decent goals in there. Some wild tackles too. I had that yellow keepers shirt as a wee boy. 

Fash was dirty AF :lol: 

The boy that put the video up has a couple of good ones, heres 89-90.

Crabbe, JC and wee Robbo. Back then it seemed like you could name the same 11 every week. Pitches were shite, Away supports were better all round, and Celtic paid 500k for Mikey Galloway. Cheers c***s!

Legendary Hearts manager George Burley at RB for motherwell.

Also @21.25, ^^^ current Hearts manager and 4-6-(L)0(L) merchant Craig Levein sets hearts on their way to a first half 3-0 pumping of the Hibees at easter road, the first derby after Wallace's takeover attempt. The Polis told hearts to go easy in the second half or they'd postpone the match :lol:

For tears and snotters see below

Edited by Egg Shen

15 minutes ago, Egg Shen said:

Also @21.25, ^^^ current Hearts manager and 4-6-(L)0(L) merchant Craig Levein sets hearts on their way to a first half 3-0 pumping of the Hibees at easter road, the first derby after Wallace's takeover attempt. The Polis told hearts to go easy in the second half or they'd postpone the match :lol:

For tears and snotters see below

Probably my favourite game at Easter Road, because they were absolutely fucking seething. The goals going in at the Dunbar end was a bonus and we were absolutely toying with them. The goading of Hibs fans at the East terracing end from the said Dunbar end was glorious. Never seen so many fans lifted at a game before or since.