Heart of Midlothian 2014-

39 minutes ago, paranoid android said:

Apparently, they're having the minute's applause in the fifth minute as there's a silence planned for Rememberance before kick-off.

Me showing my ignorance again, 

Really hope that's not all we are doing for it, even if it has to wait til we are back at Tynie.  A minutes applause mid match feels a bit cheap.  That happens these days for normal fans, I'd like to think we could extend to a proper minutes silence for a club legend.  Maybe I'm overthinking it but it feels a bit of a disappointment if that's all we are doing.

Edited by Tony Wonder

31 minutes ago, Tony Wonder said:

Really hope that's not all we are doing for it, even if it has to wait til we are back at Tynie.  A minutes applause mid match feels a bit cheapThat happens these days for normal fans, I'd like to think we could extend to a proper minutes silence for a club legend.  Maybe I'm overthinking it but it feels a bit of a disappointment if that's all we are doing.

This is exactly how I feel about it. 

Edited by paranoid android

4 hours ago, Tony Wonder said:

Any tribute should be pre-match.  What if we lose a goal in the first few minutes, the atmosphere won't exactly lend itself to solemness.

I would have thought losing a goal in the first few minutes would lend itself exceedingly well to solemness? 

7 hours ago, The Other Foot said:

I would have thought losing a goal in the first few minutes would lend itself exceedingly well to solemness? 

Hilarious.

The club are, once again, showing how out of touch they are with the fans who they're seemingly desperate to push out. If it takes Ewan Murray to be correct on this, then it shows how obvious it is what needs to be done.

Wait until we get back to Tynecastle (in 2048 at this rate) and forget about the fucking "matchday experience" you absolute arseholes.  Salvatori meant something to the club, unlike you ever will. Thanks.

2 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Hilarious.

The club are, once again, showing how out of touch they are with the fans who they're seemingly desperate to push out. If it takes Ewan Murray to be correct on this, then it shows how obvious it is what needs to be done.

Wait until we get back to Tynecastle (in 2048 at this rate) and forget about the fucking "matchday experience" you absolute arseholes.  Salvatori meant something to the club, unlike you ever will. Thanks.

I've stuck up for the current regime loads. But if all they genuinely have prepared for Salvatori is a mid game applause which they can't even control then it's a fucking joke.

Just now, Accent-Unknown said:

Looks like my team are about to appoint Csaba Laszlo.

Please tell me he isn’t pish...

You'll not hear many Hearts fans with a bad word to say about him. Absolute gentleman.

Fitba is fucking shite to watch, but.

Edited by JamieThomas

1 hour ago, Accent-Unknown said:

Looks like my team are about to appoint Csaba Laszlo.

Please tell me he isn’t pish...

Fortunately for you, The Courier has sourced a "leading Hearts figure" to tell you all about him. 

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/540911/csaba-laszlo-dundee-united-totally-dedicated-hungarian-perfect-club/

Loved those "nine-odd games in a row" we won under Csaba. Halcyon days.

• 2 weeks later...