Heart of Midlothian 2014-

8 minutes ago, Matty1945 said:

Diving into unknown territory here but a wee question for the hearts fans. With the players that have returned from loan. Do use see any making it in the first team (asking from a Stirling fan who is already missing Morrison)

I've thought for a wee while that we might make us of more and more youngsters this season.

I don't think Morrison is joining the squad for the training break in Spain or wherever the f**k it is due to injury. 

I've thought for a wee while that we might make us of more and more youngsters this season.
I don't think Morrison is joining the squad for the training break in Spain or wherever the f**k it is due to injury. 

Also looks quite a bad injury. Got stomped on the ankle at stenny.

16 minutes ago, Matty1945 said:

Diving into unknown territory here but a wee question for the hearts fans. With the players that have returned from loan. Do use see any making it in the first team (asking from a Stirling fan who is already missing Morrison)

Think it will depend who we sign. If we get enough players to cover where we need - and lord ****ing knows we need a winger - then I imagine the lads we've recalled will be sent back out for the rest of the season. Paton is the one I'm interested in most though, been hearing folk absolutely raving about him, albeit at League Two level.

Levein loves a punt on his pig-in-a-poke signings - you'd imagine Mitchell would be decent, but we thought that about the likes of Smith-Brown, Ngoo, and (gulp) Paul McCallum. 
Fingers crossed. 

We’re surely due somebody that’s at least half decent on loan from England? Look at that list of utter shite.

We’ve already hinted some of the boys may well go back out on loan later in the month. I think some will definitely be integrated in to the squad but think Morrison may end up back out loan

We have a really good record with big Dutch strikers having their debut against the wee team

How many left backs can we go through till one of them are half decent, must do something right to get a cap for man united

Some exciting prospects for the second half of the season, if anything, a lot more exciting having Walker on the team sheet.

I thought Naismith would end up at Killie or Rangers, but if there's a fee involved on top of hefty wages, that would probably be too much for most clubs in Scotland. 

Good player. but I've not seem him play for ages - would he still have the legs for it at 31?

Wonder what Norwich's valuation is?

I thought Naismith would end up at Killie or Rangers, but if there's a fee involved on top of hefty wages, that would probably be too much for most clubs in Scotland. 
Good player. but I've not seem him play for ages - would he still have the legs for it at 31?
Wonder what Norwich's valuation is?
Allegedly £10k per week contribution to his wage.

14 hours ago, JamieThomas said:

Man United laddie signed on loan = confirmed.

Hopefully this one will able to walk the length of himself without developing septicemic plague.

lol, he'll play about 20 mins and be out for the rest of the season

not concerned about that though, our defence has been really solid without him and will continue without him

more fussed about getting some players who can find the net, Couple of exciting names floating around.

3 hours ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Which means that we’d turn a slight profit after replacing Jamie Walker for the rest of the season

A decent profit when you take into account the fee and Walker's wages.

lol, he'll play about 20 mins and be out for the rest of the season
not concerned about that though, our defence has been really solid without him and will continue without him
more fussed about getting some players who can find the net, Couple of exciting names floating around.

Who knows

He may turn out to be a Callum Paterson style goal threat from full back

In fact I’ve decided to assume, on little evidence, that he is

If he hasn’t got his second goal by March then he’d better be ready for some booing

14 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

Who knows

He may turn out to be a Callum Paterson style goal threat from full back

In fact I’ve decided to assume, on little evidence, that he is

If he hasn’t got his second goal by March then he’d better be ready for some booing

Oshaniwa levels of booing if there's not atleast one goal on his debut.