Heart of Midlothian 2014-

On 03/02/2018 at 00:08, Darren said:

I'd be pretty fucking gutted if I made it as a professional footballer and spent my entire career at Hibs and Celtic, tbh.

Spot on Darren :thumsup2

He’s never moved because he’s scared he would be found out.

58 minutes ago, NJ2 said:

“Clubs get compensated by the SFA if you play at a recognized venue, so that’s what we’re trying to do.” - Levein

Hearts are forever the compensation/benefit chasers. Like the unemployed bum who will never own the property they use. Zero dignity.

“Clubs get compensated by the SFA if you play at a recognized venue, so that’s what we’re trying to do.” - Levein
Hearts are forever the compensation/benefit chasers. Like the unemployed bum who will never own the property they use. Zero dignity.

That’s it mate, let the seethe flow freely, you’ll feel better for it.

43 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

Why would we waste money on a Hibs-esque barn when we would never be able to afford a standard of facility like the Oriam? We're not Man Utd.

It would be utterly pointless, and unfortunately for oddballs like you, they are very much recognised as Hertz' training facilities. Heriot Watt will be grateful to be associated with the Capital's establishment football club.

1 minute ago, Elixir said:

Why would we waste money on a Hibs-esque barn when we would never be able to afford a standard of facility like the Oriam? We're not Man Utd.

It would be utterly pointless, and unfortunately for oddballs like you, they are very much recognised as Hertz' training facilities. Heriot Watt will be grateful to be associated with the Capital's establishment football club.

I would rather my club hand a ground specifically for themselves, rather than needing to share pitches with 10 year old laddies who paid their £2 entrance fee.

I never realized the last Edinburgh club to lift the Scottish Cup, the League Cup and who are currently above their rivals in the league had any association with a public training ground.

But i'm sure you must know better.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

16 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

I would rather my club hand a ground specifically for themselves, rather than needing to share pitches with 10 year old laddies who paid their £2 entrance fee.

I never realized the last Edinburgh club to lift the Scottish Cup, the League Cup and who are currently above their rivals in the league had any association with a public training ground.

But i'm sure you must know better.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

Hibs train at a converted barn in East Lothian, mate. Edinburgh's biggest, most successful club train without issue at the best facility in Scotland.

I hope I never reach the stage of caring whether or not Hearts actually own it. wiggo.png

5 minutes ago, Elixir said:

Hibs train at a converted barn in East Lothian, mate. Edinburgh's biggest, most successful club train without issue at the best facility in Scotland.

I hope I never reach the stage of caring whether or not Hearts actually own it. wiggo.png

Living in the underworld of your mums shoe closet, you'll never need to reach the stage of caring whether you actually own anything or not. 4U0m6pP.png

2 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Pains me to say it, but fair play to Levein. :lol:

This last month or so has been masterful from him. He's been producing heads gone in a way that I've only seen the m9s achieve until now.

I've never been good enough to be a m9, so I'm glad I can alleviate that shortcoming in living vicariously via Craig Levein.

Edited by the jambo-rocker

Pains me to say it, but fair play to Levein. :lol: This last month or so has been masterful from him. He's been producing heads gone in a way that I've only seen the m9s achieve until now.

A while ago there was a thread on what Football could learn from other sports

People suggested things like sin bins from ice hockey and DRS from cricket

My idea was to import trash talking from American wrestling.

I think Craig Levein May have read it. Not since Jim McLean assaulted John Barnes has an interview with a manager attracted such interest

Craig Levein has just scratched the surface of what is possible when it comes to making the Scottish game more enthralling

The pre-match press conferences for Hibs vs Aberdeen, for instance, would be far better if Neil Lennon promised that they were going to “f**k Aberdeen over so bad they’ll give up Football and take up musical theatre“ while McInnes assured us all that Lennon was “too stupid to beat Aberdeen, too ugly to beat Aberdeen and too Ginger to beat Aberdeen” accompanied by Andrew Considine doing some shit beatboxing

Instead it will be full of boring twaddle like “tough opponents”...“hopefully, if we perform as I know we can” ... “late fitness check” ... “ looking at the last fixture”

Brendan Rodgers can respectfully stick his opinion up his candy ass!
I like the idea of American wrestling style trash talking. There’s definitely some managers that’d be too stupid to get involved (looking at you, Neil)

I think Craig Levein May have read it. Not since Jim McLean assaulted John Barnes has an interview with a manager attracted such interest

Craig Levein has just scratched the surface of what is possible when it comes to making the Scottish game more enthralling

The pre-match press conferences for Hibs vs Aberdeen, for instance, would be far better if Neil Lennon promised that they were going to “f**k Aberdeen over so bad they’ll give up Football and take up musical theatre“ while McInnes assured us all that Lennon was “too stupid to beat Aberdeen, too ugly to beat Aberdeen and too Ginger to beat Aberdeen” accompanied by Andrew Considine doing some shit beatboxing while

Instead it will be full of boring twaddle like “tough opponents”...“hopefully, if we perform as I know we can” ... “late fitness check” ... “ looking at the last fixture”

Derek: “sorry mate what’s your name?”

Journalist “it’s jo.....”

Derek “IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS”

36 minutes ago, topcat(The most tip top) said:

The pre-match press conferences for Hibs vs Aberdeen, for instance, would be far better if Neil Lennon promised that they were going to “f**k Aberdeen over so bad they’ll give up Football and take up musical theatre“ while McInnes assured us all that Lennon was “too stupid to beat Aberdeen, too ugly to beat Aberdeen and too Ginger to beat Aberdeen” accompanied by Andrew Considine doing some shit beatboxing while

Or better yet, the winning manager should stick a 10 by 10 of greggy.gif on the losing teams dressing room door at the end of the game. That should stir up the bantz a bit.

3 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Living in the underworld of your mums shoe closet, you'll never need to reach the stage of caring whether you actually own anything or not. 4U0m6pP.png

Owning your own home or motor are a wee bit different from your teams training facilities, bud.